Chapter 48

Songs for this chapter:

Hollow - Xydo

Falling - Harry Styles

I Crave You - Shontelle

*3rd Person's POV*

"Did you have a good rest?" He says to her slowly closing the door behind him.

"Yes. I did. You're pretty much on hand about this trip aren't you?" She answers combing her hair staring at him by the mirror she's facing at as he slowly walks towards her back giving her a back hug.

"It's the least thing I could do for my bestfriend. He's been a lot since his trainee days and he deserves all this." He says sniffing her tropical scented hair, a small smile creeping on her face.

"You're doing such a good job as his bestfriend though. Sometimes I envy Kai for having such good friends around him." Taking a deep sigh, placing her brush on the table and held onto his firm arms that is still clinging just above her chest.

"Hey.. am I not doing good as you boyfriend?" He says pouting his pinkish pair of lips making her laugh a little.

"Stop pouting. Pouting doesn't suit a man who has got a few numbers of tattoos.." she gently smack his arm earning a pout from him again.

"So now your judging me by may tattoos??"

"No.. I would never do that.. and that's not what I mean.. of course, you're doing a good job as my boyfriend, I was pointing out that I wish I also have someone whom I can call my bestfriend like Kai. Someone whom I can run to when I needed someone.."

"I feel so incompetent right now. I could be your bestfriend and boyfriend at the same time. Just tell me what you want me to be and I'll be the one you need at the moment.." he says placing a kiss on her forehead making her heart get warmed by the act.

"You don't really get it don't you?" She pinches his sharp nose and stood up.

"I honestly don't. Why are you being so sentimental? Aren't you feeling good?"

"I'm not. It's just that.. I just realized that I really don't have a friend just like you to Kai. But let's drop that topic already. At least I have you as my boyfriend. I'm already thankful for that." She walks in front of him, staring deeply at his almost chinky eyes trying to find something..

She obviously know that this man in front of her right now, has taken a special place in her life in just a few months. But something inside her is still empty. She's been trying to find out that missing hole in her heart but she couldn't find it.. she feels loved but she still feels empty.. she's incomplete.

Being drowned by her own thoughts, she was taken aback when she felt his lips touches hers. Giving her a passionate kiss. She kisses him but something flashes in her mind making her pull out from the kiss they were sharing.