Chapter 13

*Sehun's POV*

My eyes are now swollen red from crying. I no longer care about how I look. Everything sucks right now. I don't care if there's a dispatch waiting to get some pictures of me. Fuck them all. Once Chanyeol hyung parked his car, I swiftly went off his car and slightly slammed the door.

"What the hell Sehun?!" I even heard him shout when I reached the front door but didn't bother to look back. I immediately went in my room. Passing by my other hyungs in the living room. Thank God they didn't even bother to talk to me. I locked my door and leaned ky back on it. What fuck on earth is happening with us Angel? Why the fuck do we have to go through this? This is fucking too much. I thought that if ever we got caught, I am able to handle things up. But that fucking CEO of ours. That asshole had the guts to blockmail me and left me with no choice. I can feel my anger rising up again. I can no longer hold this. So I smashed my tv not caring how much it costs.

"Fuck you!!!" I shouted as I countinue to smash everything I see inside my room. My hands landed on the side lamp and smack it. Fuck. I saw my knuckles bleeding. But I don't feel pain. I punched the wall few more times then I heard a knock on my door.

"Sehunaaah! Sehunaaah! Open the god damn door!" I heard Suho hyung shout. I heard a loud thud from the outside. Its like they are trying to break my room. I sat down on my bed tugging my hair not minding the blood that keeps on flowing from my knuckles

"Sehun! Fuck it! Open the fucking door Oh Sehun!" Its Kyungsoo hyung

"Sehunaah. Open the door please. You can talk to us. I know its hard but you still have us." Its Lay hyung trying  to make me calm. And it actually calmed me a bit

"Please open the door. You're making it hard for us to see you like this Sehun. Don't you trust us anymore? I thought we're family? Come on.. open the door and talk to us. We're just going to listen.." then I heard Xiumin hyung. I cried when I heard him. Fuck. I'm such a mess. I ruin everything around me. I can't do anything for Angel, now them. I forgot I still have them. So I slowly walked towarda the door, took a deep breathe before opening it.

"Oh my god Sehun!" Suho hyung hugs me once he saw me. So I broke down and let my yead fall on his shoulder

"Hyung. I'm so fucking useless. I'm fucking useless." I said while crying out loud. I felt hands were slowly tapping my back and a cloth wrapped around my bleeding knuckles

"You aren't. If not because of our CEO you could have done what you should have done right. I know you are a good man Sehun. We know you are." Suho hyung said

"Things just got out of your hand Sehun. This isn't what you expected to happen right? You were caught in between." Its Kai hyung who's currently holding the cloth to stop my knuckles from bleeding

"Calm down first. And tell us everything. We aren't asking you about Angel because we don't want to interfere. You're a grown up man already Sehun. But this time, at least please let us help you." Its Chen hyung. I felt him slowly pulls me off from hugging Suho hyung and they guided me to the couch.

I sat there while Kyungsoo hyung cleans up my wound. I didn't even budge a bit. I'm numb from feeling everything. I just wanted to sleep.

"Did you already talk to her?" Suho hyung suddenly asks after a minute of silence

"No. Even if I wanted to. I can't."

"Its the CEO." Xiumin hyung says then sighed

"Fucking system. All he ever think is money." Lay hyung said I can feel the disgust in his voice. I wamted to agree but I just can't seem to have the energy to talk.