Chapter 25

*Sehun's POV*

I woke up because I heard loud commotion coming from the living room. I scratched my eyes to make my vision clear. As much as I wanted not to leave my bed yet, I can't just lay here and listen to how noisy they are. What the hell are they bickering this fucking early? So I lazily crawled out of my bed and opened the door of room. I looked at them and they gave me a look as if they actually saw a fucking ghost. I furrowed my brows. Suho and Xiumin hyung is trying to calm Kai down while Baekhyun and Lay are holding and covering Chanyeol's mouth. Kyungsoo hyung just turned off the tv when he saw me. Chen hyung is nowhere to be seen, probably asleep in his room.

"What's happening?" I asked looking at them one by one. My voice is still raspy from sleeping. They did not answer me. What? Are they deaf now?

"What the hell is happening? I was still sleeping but I woke because you guys are so fucking noisy!" I remarked a little bit annoyed as I feep that my body still wants to sleep. Maybe for the whole day.

"N-nothing. We're just playing around." Its Baekhyun hyung. Why do I feel like he is trying to lie or hide something from me?

"You sure? Because from what I heard, that's not what it actually seems like." I said and leaned on the door frame of my door.

"Yeah. Its just Kai lost the game we were playing again as per usual and Chanyeol is just.. you know pissing him off for losing the game." Its Xiumin hyung this time. Alright. I'll buy it. I shrugged my shoulders and brushed my bed hair up.

"Fine. But please next time, don't play this earlyx you know how I hardly get some sleep lately." I told them and walked to the kitchen not waiting for them to answer me. I heard their feet shuffles as I leave them there.

I was drinking my second glass of water when I heard the tv opened and all them are shouting at each other again. Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with them? They're supposed to act like adults. And as far as I remember, I'm the maknae here. Out of my irritation and curiousity, I went back to the living room. They were hovering with each other again when I noticed that Lay hyung is having a hard time to press down the remote. My eyes automatically darted on the tv when I heard the flash news.

Fuck. The glass slipped my hand and I felt some pieces of it get stuck on my toes but that doesn't hurt. My heart. Its feels like its going to explode any time soon. I can feel my anger rising up but I can't fucking move. Why does everything seem to stop. I can only hear the ticking of the fucking wall clock. I managed to ball my fists up feeling my breathing as it gets heavier and heavier every second that passes by. I want to fucking smash our tv. I want to punch the hell out of that fucking Ravi. Everything is so fucking unclear. Why all of the sudden, Angel is in US? And she with fucking Ravi?! What the hell?! I thought she's back in the Philippines with our fucking baby?! But why? What is happening?! Why the hell is this fucking happening to me?! I felt that tears are starting to race to fall down on my cheek. I even feel that my energy is leaving my body. I can't hold myself any longer and let myself fell on the ground as I felt another tiny piece of the glass stuck into my leg.

"Sehun!!!" I heard Suho hyung shouted. He ran to me in slow motion. I don't know if he really did run in slow motion or its just because my head feels like its floating in the water. I felt him hugged me. But I did not make any move. I know how hurt I am right now but at the same time, I felt nothing. There's just this big question mark on my head. Why Angel? Why did you do this to me? I cried my heart out as I heard them clean the broken glass. I don't know who's cleaning it, I don't know who's consoling me, not even the one who puts alcohol and band aid on my wound. My mind is blank as I continue to fucking cry like a fucking loser.

"Sehun.. Sehun.." I heard kai hyung call me. I wanted to look at him but I can't. My body won't fucking cooperate with me.

"Kai. I don't think now is the time to talk to him." He was warned by Xiumin hyung.