Chapter 46

Songs for this chapter:
Sweet Lies - EXO

Beautiful Liar - VIXX LR (Leo x Ravi)

*3rd Person's POV*

A month have passed already since that day of confrontation and still, Ravi has no clue of what really happened that day.

Angel kept it all to herself thinking that it would be the best if he doesn't know about that kiss and she tried her best to do as what Ravi said still hoping that Sehun won't tell anybody. She avoided Sehun everytime he have a schedule at the clinic and gladly, doctor Goo undertsands her situation that's why he agreed with Angel not to let him interact with her anymore. She doesn't want to make Ravi feel bad anymore because he doesn't deserve it.

Last week, Ravi got an invitation to attend a fashion show with Angel. At first she didn't want to go but Ravi told her that it would be an issue if she won't come with him so she still ended up going at the fashion show with him. This will be the first time that she's going publicly on a show with Ravi.

"Babe, your hands are cold.." Ravi told her when he held her hand as they go out of the car.

"I'm nervous.." she whispered at him.

"It's okay babe. Just act normal and smile okay? I'm here, nothing's going to happen." She smiled at him as they walk hand in hand while camera's flashing everywhere.

"Babe. The lights are blinding me.." she managed to say despite of the loud crowd.

"Stay still and walk close to me. Thsi will be over as soon as we get inside the hall." He held her by the waist as they pose for a while.

"Ravi! You look so good together!"
"Angel are you going to do showbiz too?!"
"You're so pretty you could be an actress!"
"I hope you get to marry each other!"
"I'm a shipper of #RaGel!"

Ravi and Angel can't help but smile all throughout their way inside the hall as they keep on hearing the fans love for them. Ravi could never feel more happier from getting all those positive comments with his lovelife thinking and hoping that he's going to marry the woman he's with right now.

As they were about to get inside, his eyes caught familiar faces that turns down his mood. Angel caught his mood change but he just told her it's nothing and continued to walk inside and went to their seats.

The show is about to start and to his dismay, the person he's been trying to avoid is seated across their seat. Ravi can't help but feel irritated, he can't act uneasy because camera's are everywhere right now so he just managed to give a poker face.

"You okay babe?" He asked Angel to divert his attention away from Sehun whom he sees to keep on glancing at Angel.

"Yeah. I'm feeling better now." She smiled at him and his heart softened.