Chapter 38

*Angel's POV*

"Exactly. Used. We're long done, Wonshik. I am going to have closure with him not to have a second shor with what we had. Okay? You're my boyfriend now, I hope that's enought for you not to worry so much."

I'm so freaking tired all day and I can't take this talk anymore. We haven't been in a relationship for a day and I think we're already going to have a fight just because of Sehun.

I can't afford to fight with him like this.

I was about to walk away from him only to be dragged back by his long slick arm pulling me closer to his well built body.

"Just promise me that it will be the last time you're going to talk to him. Okay?"

Having no words left to speak, he passionately kissed me.

His kisses is way more demanding than what we used to share. I felt like he is trying to prove something and I can't let myself disappoint him this time after all he has done for me.

So I didn't waste time and I kissed him back, letting myself get lost with the strange feeling this kiss is giving me. It's pure, it's genuine and sincere.

Ravi deserves the love he is giving me since day one.
And I promise to myself to reciprocate everything.

Our kiss lasted a little longer. We stopped when we're both out of breathe.

Gasping for air, he leaned his forehead on mine and I can feel his warm breath on my face.

"Ravi, I love you. And it hurts me to see how burdened you are with my past. So please, I need you to trust me and me let me handle all this so we could finally move on and be happy together."

I said still clinging my arms on his waist.

He nodded and answered me back.

"I know. I'm sorry, okay, I just love you this much. Sorry for reacting that way."

I gave him smile, caressing his soft cheeks.

"I'm already yours. Don't forget that, arasseo?"

I tried to speak in korean and I can see how hard he is trying tonhild back his laughter.

Do I sound that funny?

"Whaaat?"

I whinned and he just pulled me into a bear hug.

"You sound strange. But it's cute."

I gigled and pinch him on the side.

We were both laughing when both heard our tummies grumbled. We stopped for a while then burst out laughing again.

"Okaaay. I guess it's to order some food!"

He said cheerfully freeing me from his hug taking out his phone from the back pocket but I stopped him.

"Why?"

He arched his brows and purses his lips. I can't help but pinch his bubble cheeks.

"Let's just go to a drive thru. I want to go back to your house and take a shower. I've been sweating all day."

I said emphasizing the word sweat. I know I'm hungry but I can't stay like this, I feel sticky and it irritates me.

"I thought you're hungry??"

"I am. But I can't stay this sweaty for too long or else my mood's going to change."

"Aaahhhh. Aside from being bossy, my girlfriend is also meticulous. Okay then, drive thru it is."