Chapter 27

*Sehun's POV*

Our manager called me early today to let me know that our CEO wants to see and talk to me. I no longer asked what it is for because I already knew what the reason is. It's about Mina and I. I honestly don't know what got into me to do that again. I just needed someone who could actually listen to me. The first we were caught by dispatch was an accident, but this time. I did it on purpose and I know I am going to get an earful from our CEO. As if I care about what he's going to say. The only thing I want now is to provoke Angel and to make her talk to me. I just hope that this time, it's going to work. I felt sorry for Mina for using her but she insisted on doing it anyway. Apart from that, I was shocked to know that she likes me. But I made sure to make everything clear to her that I am still in love with someone and I can't accept her love. Gladly she understood my situation.

I am now walking my way to the CEO's office and I know why everyone keeps on looking at me. They might be thinking that I am such a reckless to do that kind of thing. But hell, they don't know anything. They don't know how badly hurt I am. I felt like I was betrayed by the person I love and trusted the most. I was mad and sad at the same time with Angel. Why the hell she didn't even try to call me? If she only just told me everything, maybe, maybe I wouldn't be hurting this much. But she didn't, I know I failed her, but I do not deserve this as well. There are tons of questions I need to ask her.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door three times.

"Good morning Mr. Lee." I greeted him without any facial expression. All I see on his face is just a dollar sign because all he ever think of is money and fame. He really didn't care about us. He cares about his profits that he can get to us.

"Take a seat." He pointed at the long black couch in front him and I obeyed.

"I'm not going to make this long, Sehun. I wanted you to do something to patch this scandal up." He said while looking at me straight in the eye.

"What is it now?"

"The thing about you and Mina. I want you to reveal that you guys are dating. Number of sales went up since that day you two were first caught in this situation. Whatever relationship you may have, real or not. Make it a good show for everyone. This will help EXO with the comeback. You are the one who started this and there's no turning back. If you are going to decline, I ak going to delay the launch of your sub-unit with Chanyeol. I know you wouldn't like Chanyeol to be dragged in this because of you. Am I right?" Then he smirked. I am trying to control myslef not to punch this old man on his face. See how greedy he is? He always says that 'this will help EXO' but in reality, this will just give him more benefit. Not us. And it seems like he know exactly where to point the knife on me so that I couldn't say no. And I have no choice. I don't want to disappoint Chanyeol hyung. He already did so much for me. I sighed.

"Fine. If that's what you want. What exactly do you want me to do?"

"Just act a normal couple. Go on dates, be exposed but not too much. They might know that it's for show." He's really out of his mind.

"Okay. Is that all that you want to talk about?" I asked him sounding a bit irritated.

"And about that girl of yours, what's her name? Angel? I talked to her days before she left Seoul. I made her choose. It's either she leaves you, or you leave EXO." I felt my blood boil with what I heard. This fucking old man is sick. I wanted to let out my anger but I can't. One wrong move and all of us will get affected. I can't do anything. Again, I can't fucking do anything. I am so useless. I'm hate being such dimwit to fall into his tricks. I should have known it before. I tried to remain calm, so that he will leave Angel alone. I'll handle her on my own when I finally get to see her again. I'm not going to let this bastard come near her again. He took away everything for me. The girl I loved so much, and our baby. I should have know it from the start that he was capable of doing anything just for the sake of his company and money. I stood up and he startled a bit.