Chapter 30

"You okay babe?" I stopped zoning out when I heard Ravi called me and felt his hand over my shoulder.

"Yeah. I'm good." I sadi and gave him a nod followed by small smile as he wait for me to answer him.

"You sure?" He asked me again furrowing his brows which his eyeglasses losen a bit from his nose so I automaticaly reached for it and fix his glasses for him.

"Hundred percent sure." I assured him giving him a sly tap on his pinky cheeks. Gosh why am I acting as if Ravi is still a baby. I just can't help it.

"Everyone who knows me that sees you tapping my cheeks like that would be so confused right now." I scrunched my nose because I don't get what he's talking about. Gladly he can read my mind and answered me right away while tucking the few strands of my hair that got a little longer now.

"They don't know this side of me. They only knew the Ravi who raps furiously mad." He shrugged his houlders and chuckled. Right. Even I couldn't believe that he's got a soft side too. I judged him pretty hard before, forgetting that I shouldn't be the one to do that on the firsth hand because I have a degree in Psychology that I should always give the benefit oft the doubt to someone. But what can I do, what's done is done. And besides, everyone has their own alter personalities too. At least I got the chance to know the real Ravi off cam.

"You're right. And I'm sure as hell you have some fans roaming around here and captured that moment." I said smiling from ear to ear wondering what photos of us will be seen on social media sites again this time. That would probably be so cute.

"Well. Let's just wait and see. Fans would love it. Seeing me so soft like a baby with the woman I love." Ravi tilted his head giving me a cute face so I pinched his nose.

"Aaaw! You always pinch my nose! You're lucky I didn't got any enhancement." He held it while talking giving it a massage, pinching it from time to time that makes his voice a lot more deeper.

"I know riiight! That's why I love pinching your nose. It's cute." I smiled at him and make face he just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. But only you can do that to me. Nobody is allowed to touch my precious nose aside from you." He winked and suddenly we heard the announcement that it's our queue to get in the plane.

Ravi immediately grabbed his luggage bag on his left hand while holding hand on his right. I can't help but smile with the view as we walk hand in hand when suddenly someone bumped into me which causes me to drop my luggage bag. I winced in pain as the person bumped a bird on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Ravi asked me while checking my body if I got hurt that bad.

"Yeah. It just hurt a little." I answered.

"My shoulder." I told him while kneading my shoulder.

"Miss, I'm so sorry. I admit I wasn't looking. I was texting my friend because I got lost I didn't see you coming." The woman apologized as she kept bowing down her head.

"It's fine. I know you didn't mean it at all. Just be careful next time." I told her and then she lifts her head and looks at me and her eyes went wide.

"Omg. Are you...?" She pointed her index finger trying to recall something. And then she turned her gaze to Ravi who's justvpatiently watching the two of us.

"Holy shit. Ravi?? And you're his non showbiz girlfriend?!" She shouted when she finally realized who we are. I bit my lip feeling a little nervous because she's starting to get attention now and I can sense that most of them are looking at us already. I felt Ravi held my hand squeezing it to make me calm. And it worked.

"Yes. But please lower your voice. We don't like to get a lot of attention as we are currently having a private time." Ravi told her and she clasped her mouth. Her face still looks flabbergasted with what's happening.

"I can't believe this. Oh god. I love the both of you. You look prettier in person." She tried to held back her squeal that made her look a little funny which made Ravi and I chuckle.

"She really is. Probably the reason why I am so smitten of her." I looked at Ravi and pinch his side.

"Stop flirting." I glared at him and he just gave me a wink.

"Hey! I've been looking for you!" We turned our heads to look where that voice is coming from. A blonde girl came approaching us.

"Woah. Ravi." She says in an awe still looking at Ravi who's just smiling at her.

"Umm. I'm sorry but we really have to go." I said when I remembered we need to go inside the plane. Ravi and I already took a step when the blonde girl speaks.

"Wait. You look familiar."

"She's the nonshowbiz girlfriend of Ravi." Her friend who bumped in me informed her but she didn't bither to listen at all. I don't know why but we just waited for her to say something. But I don't have enough patience to wait a little more because our plane might leave us if we stayed a little longer.

"I don't want to be rude but we really have to go. I'm s-" She cuts me off.

"I knew it! You were the one who got linked with EXO's Oh Sehun!" She says exasperatingly. Her face lits up as if she remembered something golden. Oh no. Not right now. My breathing got heavy. My nose felt stuffy and I can't even ipen my mouth to speak. I just stood there. Ravi still doesn't have any idea about that matter. I'm still planning when and how should I tell it to him. But apparently the situation isn't cooperating with me. I gathered all my strength and took a deep breathe to speak. I forced myself to smile and tried to act normal.

"It's been years. We all should let it pass. Now if you'll excuse us. Our plane might leave us." I said then grab Ravi and my luggage. I pracyically dragged him away from the girls to avoid more questions. Why of all the timing in this world it has to be now?! I harshly shook my head and continued to walk fast still dragging Ravi in my hand. Thank god he's still not asking any questions. As we reached the line, both of us stayed silent which made an awkward atmosphere. I didn't lie to Ravi, right? I just didn't told him. I watcued Ravi on the side of my eyes. I'm not sure if he's mad or not. I can't read him. Whatever. I'll just think of how should I tell it to him instead. Once we are seated on the plane, he just asked me if I wanted something to drink, the scene earlier made me feel dehydrated so I told him I need water. We remained silent until the plane finally took off. I guess he's not yet ready for it so I decided to just close my eyes to get some sleep. But not too long until I heard him clear his throat before he speak.

"So.. what's with Sehun?" I opened my eyes and my breathing got heavy again. I thought he's not going to ask about it yet. But here he goes. I bit the inside of my right cheek finding the right words to say.

"Is he the reason why you get so tensed whenever I mention Jongin to you?" I turned my head to face him. I am seated on the window side and he's on the aisle. I felt my palm get sweaty as I try to speak.

"C-can we talk about it once we're back in Seoul?" I said my voice cracking a bit from being nervous. I should have him told everything before. I scanned his face to see if he's mad at me but I see nothing.

"If that's what you want then." He said in a cold voice and closed his eyes. Fuck it. I have never seen Ravi acted this way. I really should find an acceptable excuse why I did not told him about Sehun and I.

I slumped my body back on my seat and looked at the window. It's too cloudy. I should have been enjoing this view with Ravi but because of Sehun, it's no longer happening. I'm sorry for not telling you everything, Ravi. I sighed heavily and felt a tear fell from my eye.