Chapter 3

*3rd Person's POV*

The following day, Angel woke up before her alarm went off. It's already saturday but she took an offset since she doesn't have any personal matters to attend. After a few minutes of zoning out, she then sits up in her bed and yawn before standing up and took a shower. When she's done, she opened her cabinet thinking of what to wear. Since it is not that cold anymore, she decided to wear a baby yellow dress to be paired with her grey coat and boots.

After changing into her dress, she went down in the kitchen to cook some instant food for breakfast as she is not feeling that hungry.

She decided to just took a bus going to work instead of hailing a taxi today since it's not a weekday, the bus isn't full of commuters. She sat at the back end of the bus even if there's a lot of vacant seats on the front. It's just that she's more comfortable sitting at the back so she can have her own world. An hour or so, the bus finally stopped at her destination. She took of the bus and walked towards the clinic.

*Angel's POV*

I took the spare keys from my bag since Claire isn't going to work today I'll be the one to open the clinic. It's already 8:25 in the morning and the doctor will be here at 9am. The door finally opened, and turn the sign board "open".  Once I settled my things, I decided to boil some water and have coffee as I wait for the doctor and the clients that might drop by today for session. Time passes by and the doctor is finally here.

"Good morning, Doctor Goo." I greeted him with a cheeky smile

"Well good morning as well, Angel. You seem to be a little more happier and pretty today." He says while hanging his thick black coat on the rack

"Oh. Maybe because I've had enough sleep last night." I explained as I look at him come near the reception area

"It's good to finally hear that you are getting a good sleep now. You know you deserve it and you deserve a better man my dear." I can hear his deep sympathy for me. Doctor Goo treats me like his daughter like the way I treat him as my father too. He knows everything and I can't even lie to him even if I tried to.

"I guess I am finally moving on doctor.. I just thought that letting myself be stucked in the process won't bring me anywhere so instead of crying myself thinking what have I done, I decided to just accept our fate and that we aren't meant to be together.." I gave him a small smile reassuring that I am really fine and he nods slowly

"I'm so glad you are back. These past few days you aren't really talkative since that happened. And now your glowing aura is back. It could help our clients hold their sanity. Okay I'll be going to my office now." Then he took off and walks towards the hallway to his office. I am now left alone again at the reception area.

I was about to get some files of our clients who will be coming today when my phone rings. I hurriedly took it from my bag because it's ringing too loud. Why the hell did I forgot to silent my phone. I looked at the screen making me freeze from my sit for awhile.

"Sehunnie 😉" it reads. Why is he calling this early? Should I answer it? A few more rings then it finally stopped. I'm not yet done taking a deep breathe when it rings again. I took all the courage I have and answered his call

"H-hello?" I said trying to hear the voice from the other line

*Sehun's POV*

I just woke up feeling happy. And the first thing I have in mind is to give her a call. I want to ask her out, it's saturday and I think it's her off since its the usual dayoff of everyone who works in an office. Well yeah, I'm not even sure what work does she have but I might give it a try. I looked for my phone under my pillow where I usually hide it and sits down on my bed.
I opened my phone and searched for her name. When I saw her name on the screen I cleared my throat. I don't want to call her with my morning voice I may sound weird. Whatever.