Chapter 36

*Ravi's POV*

I'm done rechecking everything with Coldbay's songs for his new single Circle but Angel isn't back yet.
I wonder what makes her stay that long.

I stretched my back still sitting on my swivel chair hearing my few bones crack before deciding to grab myself some refreshment in our pantry.

But just as I was about to open the door of my studio, it swung open and revealed a shocked Jongin with his mouth in an awe as if he saw a ghost.

"My god Wonshik! You scared me!"

He whined clutching his chest.

"Me? You're the one who's about to come into my studio without even knocking and you're the one who got scared? Really, Jongin?"

I sarcasticly joked on him. He just walked past me and sat on my swivel chair lazily feeling so at home.

"Sit. We have to talk."

I raised my brow. I was about to wonder what 'talk' does he want to do with me but then I remembered the thing between Sehun and Angel.
Which I almost forgot today because I am so into with my work.

"Wonshik. Sit back here and close the door. Palli!"

Wow. I glared at him and closed the door as what he told me to. Look at how the way this guy talks to me. The last time I checked, I'm older than him.
But still I smirked and obeyed what he said and sat on the couch.

"What are we going to talk? It seems very important since you came here all the way without even clalling me."

I said pretending not to know anything.
I slumped my back on the couch waiting for him to spill whatever he wanted to talk about.

"I'm going straight to the point because I can't keep my mind off of it specially now that you and Angel are back. I don't know if you are already aware of it but Wonshik, Sehun and Angel had an unclear thing before."

He said so stressed out. I actually am too but it doesn't really bother me at all since that happened before and I trust Angel so much. I kept my face straight not saying anything back.

"Look. Wonshik, it is not that I wanted to hide it from you. I know that you obviously know where I ak coming from. I am stuck between you and Sehun. You are both special to me-"

"Jongin, stop stressing yourself out. Whatever haooened between the two of them, it's totally fine with me. Angel just told me everything just this morning and that doesn't change a thing from what I feel for her. I love her Jongin. You know that I do because I don't just date just to play around."

I cut him off sitting straight on the couch leaning both my elbows on my leg.

"I don't know how to say this. I ak not telling this to badmouth Sehun behind his back, but. Wonshik, I think Sehun isn't over with Angel yet."

I furrowed my brows and Jongin avoided my gaze. I know that it is hard being on his shoes but what else can we do? It's already here. And there's no way out.

"Well, if that's true. Then may the best man wins."

He looked at me confused.

"Wait. What? Aren't you her boyfriend already??"

He whined.

"Nope. I don't want to pressure her. But I'm almost there. I can feel it. I'm just waiting for the right time to ask her to be my girlfriend."

"Damn. I thought.."

"I just told you I don't want to pressure her. Besides, we're act like were couples, just not official yet."