Chapter 6

*Sehun's POV*

I was rudely awaken by my phone's ringtone so I immediately searched for it. After few seconds of searching, I found my pants on the floor and picked it up to get my phone from its pocket. I turned around shocked when I found Angel sleeping on the bed. Oh crap. A smile crept on my face. I thought it was a dream. I silenced my phone not bothering to look who's calling me and picked up my boxers then wear it. I slowly walk towards the bed side where she is sleeping and kissed her cheeks. She stirred a bit and just scrunches her nose. How cute. I decided to go outside her room to call back whoever is calling me. I sat on the couch and looked at the wall clock. Fuck its already 7am. Did we really sleep that long? Well we both had a long night we even forgot to eat dinner. I opened my phone and found Suho and Chanyeol hyung's missed calls. I'm dead. I took deep breathe before calling one of them. I listened to his phone ring while my eyes are closed preparing myself for an earful.

"Yaaah! Oh Sehuuuuun! Where the fuck are you??" I slightly took away my phone from my ear. Its a wrong move to call Chanyeol hyung. He's always over reacting. I can imagine his face and ears turning red right now.

"Yah! Sehunaaah! Where are you?" He asked again. I laid my back on the couch

"I'm fine. If you're worrying about me, I'm fine hyung." I said not answering his question

"I asked you where the hell on earth are you right now. Not if you're fine or not." I grinned. This old man is so impatient

"Hyung calm down-" I wasn't able to finish what I'm about to say because apparently he cut me off

"And how the hell on earth do you think I will calm down if you're still not answering my question. Sehun where are you?!" He's really furious. This is what I get for not letting them know where I am. I'm sorry hyungs, your maknae just got laid. I smiled to myself recalling what happened last night.

"Sehun. Answer now or I'm going to tell this to our manager." He warned me. Shit. He's damn serious.

"Chill hyung. I'm going to tell you. Just stop cutting me off while I talk. I can explain." I defended

"Talk." He said and I obliged

"Well umm.. as you all know, yesterday I had a shoot with W Korea.." I started

"And?"

"After the shoot. I decided to visit Angel." I scratched my nape. Should I tell them?

"And?" Gosh Chanyeol hyung could be so annoying at times

"Well I. I umm.. I uhhh.." I don't know what to say. Damn it

"You what Sehun? As far as I remember you only have a lisp which is already fine now. I don't know you forgot to talk too." He teased me.

"Okay!Fine.I-just-don't-know-how-to-tell-it-to-you-because-its-a-little-private-because-I-stayed-the-night-at-Angel's-because-we-both-fell-asleep-because-we're-both-tired." I said with no spaces. He didn't say a thing

"Hello? Hyung? You still there?" I looked at my phone to check if he ended the call but its still on. When I placed my phone back to my ear I heard them shout. Wait. What? Don't tell me they were all listening to me?
I waited till they stop from shouting more like cheering I guess.

"Sehunaaah"

"Yeah?" I arched my brows waiting for him to continue

"Did you just. Did you just do it?" Crap

"I umm.." I wiped my face with my palm not knowing what to say.

"Yes or No?" He gave me choices. Fuck hyung. Do you really have to? I messed my hair before deciding to answer and took a deep breathe