Chapter 29

*Angel's POV*

"Angel. I know it has been long years. But I had enough. We really need to talk. I'll wait for you until you come back here in Seoul."

Ravi kept on noticing that I have been zoning out multiple times these past few days, I'm just glad that he buys every excuses that I say, or maybe he just don't want to push me too far and I'm happy with that. Sehun's direct message on my old instagram kept on resounding in my head for a week now. I have not replied yet to Sehun. I really don't have any idea what to say to him. And I am so confused at the same time as to why he then decided to talk to me now? When he and Mina are already dating? Why? My thoughts were blocked when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Congratulations again, babe." I turned to see Ravi standing beside me. He gave me a bouquet of tulips and kissed me on my forehead. I smiled sweetly. Ravi has been always like this. Every chance that he can take, he will definitely do every simple things for me and I find it really sweet of him and I can't help but smile to myself thinking how lucky I am to deserve such a man like him. We were both having a small talk when Doctor and Mrs. Goo came together with the Spencer's. They all gave their congratulatory remarks on how they are so proud of me. I told them how thankful I am to them in return and if not because of them, I wouldn't even have my masteral degree in Psychology.

"Again, we are so proud of you, Angel. You finally made it. One more step and you are good to go." Doctor Goo gave me a warm hug. It felt like I have my own father at this moment. I felt my tears breaming on the side of my eyes so I looked up to stop it from falling. I don't want to cry right now and ruin the moment. I just felt so lucky and blessed with all these people beside me.

"And I can't thank you all enough with everything you have given to me." I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"Oh by the way, I would like you guys to meet Ravi. I know you all have been wondering who he is." I held Ravi in his arm as I slowly pulled him to my side. He bowed his head as a formal greeting.

"Hello. I would like to formally introduce to you myself, I am Kim Wonshik, Ravi is just my screen name. You know, obviously, just to fit my character on cam." He says jokingly tilting his head to the side and we all laughed.

"Well.. Ravi as your screen name suits you so well though." Its Mrs.Goo. She smiled to Ravi.

"Thank you, ma'am." Ravi bowed his head again and held my hand in his.

"So, are you two officially dating?" Doctor Goo asked, looking back and forth between Ravi and I.

"Yes. Just dating. No label yet." I clarified to them. And they just nodded. This is what I like with mature and professional ones. They don't ask just to fish some information to gossip knowing that Ravi is an idol. I know they were just asking because they already treat me as a part of their family and it's fine with me. I looked at Ravi and caught him already staring at me smiling.

"Alright, everyone. I have already booked a reservation in a restaurant for us to celebrate Angel's graduation." Doctor Spencer butts in.

"Oh you really don't have to do that Doctor. Having you all here on my graduation day is all I could ask for." I said and he raised his arm on me telling me to stop.

"You deserve a celebration, Angel. And besides you are finally going back to Seoul in a few days." Oh right. That's when it hits me back again. Sehun's face appeared on my head and it made me stop on my track.

"Babe you okay?" Ravi asked me as he slowly ran his hands on my arm.

"Oh. Yeah. Yes. Sorry I just forgot that after graduation I'll be going back to Seoul."