Chapter 42

*3rd Person's POV*

Angel had fun having dinner with all the staff of Groovl1n. They all get along and had lots of laugh, as Xydo keeps on telling jokes as they eat which made Ravi and Coldbay to roast him. Angel finds it a little weird to witness a bond like this, its rare to see a CEO get along with his employees like this. She thought that maybe its the main reason why Groovl1n easily made it to the top in just almost a year of running in the industry. She can't help but adore her boyfriend so much. Thinking how strong and brave Ravi is to put up a company of his own while still working with VIXX.

They are now on their way home, and since Ravi doesn't really have to work tomorrow he decided to sleep over at Angel's house.

"Did you have fun?" He askes as he shufts the gear and drive his porsche smoothly while Angel keeps on staring on the road smiling.

"Yeah.. they are not hard to get along with. It feels like we all know each other for a long time.." she says now looking at him.

"They are. I always wanted to let them feel that we are family. But when it's time for work, they really have to work." He says grabbing her hand intertwining it with his big hands.

"Babe.. don't you think you're overworking yourself? I mean.. I know you just love your job so much.. but seriously you need some time to rest too.. your body needs it." She says with a full concern on her tone, running her palm on his lap.

"I'm fine babe. Besides, I feel like I'm already getting enough rest whenever I'm with you." He says and glanced at her. She can see how sincere his eyes are because of the streetlight that they just passed by and felt her cheeks heat up.

"You are my rest, babe.. and thank you for coming to work today." He smiled and faced the road again.

"It's nothing.. you did so much for me and I don't think I could ever pay you back.." she says almost in a whisper but he could still clearly hear it.

"Just give me those kisses I've been longing for." He firmly says and earn some gentle smack on his arm from Angel.

"Baaaabe!" She whines.

"Whaaaat?!" He says raising an arm acting innocent.

"Is it bad to ask for kisses? I'm your boyfriend.." he added chuckling and she covered her face.

"Don't act like you're not stealing kisses from me.." she can't help but be ashamed even more.

"Baaabe stooop..."

"Nope. Not until you pay me back all those kisses that you stole." He says pouting. She peaks on her finger that is covering her eyes.

"Aaarrrgh.. you're unbelivable."

The two keeps on having debate until they finally came home. Angel immediately went to shower while Ravi brewed some coffee for them. He really loves to drink coffee at night just like Angel.

—————

*Angel's POV*

Aaah.. it feels good to freshen up after having a long tiring day. It was fun though, that I almost forgot what happened at the cafe.

I have never ever thought that I'd be this close to Ravi's circle. Having Ravi as my boyfriend felt so differenet compared to when Sehun and I are.. well we really aren't a couple but still. Ravi makes me feel so secure unlike Sehun, every move I make I have to make sure that we are safe. Just come to think of it, it's not that easy to be an idol's girlfriend knowing how chaotic it is to be in their industry. I am just lucky to be Ravi's girlfriend. I wonder what if Sehun was Ravi? What if we didn't get caught? I felt slight sadness so I shook my head to brush the thoughts off my mind. I shouldn't be thinking about Sehun anymore, I already have Ravi.