Chapter 47

Songs for this chapter:
Say It  - EXO SC

Water Gun -  RAVI

Unsteady - X Ambassadors

*Sehun's POV*

"Yaaah! Sehunaah! Are you done packing? We're about to leave! I heard Junmyeon hyung shout probably from the living room as I'm stuffing my duffle bag with my hygiene essentials.

"Yes hyung! I'm going out in a bit." I answered him closing the zipper of my duffle bag, checking my room one last time if I still forgot something that I should bring. We're going on a trip for Kai hyung's celebration for his success solo album. I could never feel more proud of him, he deserves all the love he gets all over the world from his lovely fans for giving all his best since our debut.

But honestly, I don't have all the energy to tag along with this trip. You probably know why. But I don't want to ruin Kai hyung's happiness, this is the first time he actually set something up for everyone and I can't just let it pass. So despite of having a half hearted, I still chose to go, even if I know that I'll probably get annoyed at some point because it isn't just EXO. He wanted to tag his other friends as well, and of course, that freaking Ravi will be there as well as Angel. I just really wish that God will grant me all the patience in the world for this whole trip.

Slowly closing the door of my room, I got startled when I felt an arm on my shoulder.

"Gosh. Hyung! Why do you keep on doing that??" I said clutching my chest as he chuckled.

"My bad. That's for drinking too much coffee, you should lessen your caffeine intake Sehun or it will be the death of you." Kai hyung teases me. But I can still see the worry behind his eyes.

"Anyways. You good? We're leaving. Everyone's waiting in the bus now."

"Oh yeah. Sorry. I forgot to pack my stuff last night so I just got to pack now. Let's go." I said and carry my duffle bag but he stopped me by the arm. I know where is this going, I am actually trying to avoid talking about it but I guess it really won't work.

"Why?"

"You sure you okay with this trip? I understand if you want to stay instead. I don't want to put you in a situation you never want to. Just say it, Sehun. I won't take it personally." His eyes finally covered with worry and I can't help but feel warm. Still lucky that I have hyung's like them.

"Yeah. This trip is special and I don't want to miss your special occasion hyung, you prepared this by yourself, it's a privilege." I pulled a smile to lighten up the moment, but his eyes became uneasy. I wanted to ask but I can't find the words to speak.

"Yeah. You're right. So.. let's get going?" He said putting his arm on my shoulder. We walked side by side and locked the main door.

"Heeeey! Finally! I thought the maknae wouldn't come!" Chen hyung  shouted from the door of the bus, everyone is already seated looking at me.