Chapter 49

Songs for this chapter:

Never Say Never – The Fray

Fall – EXO

For You – EXO CBX

Smile On My Face – EXO

*Sehun's POV*

I decided to go outside for some fresh air to unwind. Gladly Suho hyung didn't kept on insisting to come with me. I needed some time alone to let things sink in my head. Things happened really fast tonight and it made me realize a lot of things. I will never be the same as before, life will never be the same for me ever since Angel came into my life.

Walking without any direction, I saw Ravi left their room. I hid behind a post near me so he can't see me. I wonder why all of the sudden he left Angel all alone in their room when he obviously knew that she's not okay. I waited until he's nowhere to be seen and slowly went in front of their room.

I know this is really a bad idea but I have to see her. Taking a deep breath, I slowly twisted the knob hoping it was open. How stupid of him to leave their door unlocked. I heard it click and let out the air I took in relief that it's open. I peak my head to look inside. Only the lamp shade on the bed side gives light in the room. I walk towards the bed where Angel is sleeping. Her back is facing me so I decide to go on the other side to see her face. Her lips and face are still pale from drowning in the cold water. I fucking hate Mina for what happened, she's getting out of control taking advantage of our fake relationship.

I kneeled in front of her, I think it's been a while since she fell asleep because she didn't even feel my presence. I tucked the few strands of her hair that fell into her cheeks so I can see her face clearly. God knows how madly deeply in love I am with this woman.

I don't know how long I stayed in that position, not even bothered by my legs getting numb because I just wanted to cherish this moment. I can't remember when was the last time I saw her pretty face sleeping like this. She's asleep but worry can be seen in her face. It's too late until I realized, my hands are now gently stroking her soft cheeks. I saw her eyes stirred a bit so I stopped my thumb from moving. My heart skipped a bit too. I don't want to wake her up but my bad, she's now awake.

She did not say anything. So am I. We just stared at each other not until a tear fell from her eyes.

"Why? What's wrong? Are you still not feeling well? Tell me. Do you feel anything painful?" I kept on asking her questions after questions but she still hasn't say a thing. She's just staring at me, tears are racing from her eyes that is now getting red. Her shoulders are now shaking a bit and I can hear her sob already so I decided to hug her tight hoping to make her feel better.