Chapter 1

It has been a week since Sehun and I met. Out of all the places and my current state, he saw me at my worst. My mascara was a mess, my nose was as red as Rudolf's nose and my eyes were swollen crying over a man who betrayed me.

Never have I thought that after two years of working my flat ass here in Seoul, I would be able to finally see my bias. Okay, don't judge me. I really didn't make an effort to see him because my goal here is to save money for our supposed to be "future" of that freaking douchebag and not to fulfill my fangirling goals. Yes, I'd still buy merch of them but not to the extent that I would try to wait for hours outside SMTown to see them. I'm literally living an adult life here because I thought I was about to get married after three years of saving loads of money. If only I knew that our relationship would end up like this, I should have spent my free time trying to catch a glimpse of my bias outside their company or even bought a VIP ticket to their shows and concerts here instead of working myself out with part-time jobs I have.

I looked at my phone to check my recently saved contact. It's real. He really did save his number on my phone. I still can't believe that he did that. Like hello, I'm not the kind of girl a guy would turn his head twice when he saw me. I'm just an average girl living my own simple life. I don't know what to feel right now. Should I be glad that my ex-fiancé ruined our long-ass relationship because if that didn't happen, I wouldn't be crying myself so hard in that cafe and my bias wouldn't be able to notice me? Or I should be sad because of all the timing God has made, he decided to let my bias saw me in my most ugly face.

Well. Whatever. It already happened. But something is really weird with what I feel right now. It has only been two weeks since I found out that my ex-fiancé is cheating on me yet now my heart seems to be at peace. God, please let this be real. I really want the pain to stop, I'm afraid it could affect my work. So please let this light feeling of mine be real.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then put my phone back in the side pocket of my bag. I am currently now at my office, I work in a clinic as an Assistant Psychologist. I wasn't able to get my license as a Psychologist because I thought I don't have enough time to finish my master's degree so instead of pursuing that, I decided to fly here to Seoul. I love my work, even if I wasn't able to be a real Psychologist, at least it still feels like I already am because I was lucky enough to find a job that fits rightfully with the degree that I have. Doctor Goo, our Head Psychologist is such a kind man. We even have a free session of counseling every weekend for those who can't afford to pay the fee because realistically speaking, it's very expensive.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the chimes on the door. Signals that my co-worker is back from her early lunch. It was our routine every day, I let her have her early lunch so we could swap during break time.

"Hey.." she greeted while she takes off her coat and put it on the rack.

"How's lunch?" I asked her smiling waiting for her to come near the counter at the reception. She's our receptionist.

"Well, nothing special. I just had the usual because I really don't have the appetite to eat." She says as walks towards the counter.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a concerned tone because she's not usually like this

"Yeah. Maybe it's because the "week of the month" is coming." She air-quoted while rolling her eyes which made me chuckle a bit

"Ohh now I get it," I said while slowly nodding my head. I stood up from sitting on her chair behind the counter and picked up my bag.

"It's my cue to have lunch now. Will you be fine? The doctor is out, he said he needs to attend something for his son's school and will be back later this afternoon." I explained as I fix myself and wear my pastel peach-colored coat. I have the heart for pastel colors.