Chapter 7

*Angel's POV*

I yawned for I don't know how many times I did while typing on the laptop. I am currently updating our records for this month. I just feel so happy that our clients were improving. Some of them already stopped taking medicines and a part of me feels like as if they are my family, I felt proud. Doctor Goo is such a good Psychiatrist/Psychologist and there's no doubt about it. I have been working for him for almost three years now. I really love my job, that even having a broken heart I could still work efficiently. Doctor Goo and Claire are the only person I know here in Seoul. Also Doctor Goo's family is warm too, that sometimes they invite Claire and I to have lunch or dinner at their house and because of that, I did not bother to befriend anyone since I'm not really that friendly at all. As long as I'm happy, I'm fine with it. And there's also EXO. They fill up the sadness that I randomly feel.

I stretched my back, I felt a little numb from sitting on the chair for hours. I stood up and decided to get myself a glass of water. I cracked my neck a bit to release the stress in my muscles. 3 more clients and I'm done. It's already past 6pm now and I haven't seen Sehun since that day he dropped me off here. But he keep on calling and sending messages to me which I find sweet. He said he's busy with practice and shoots which I do understand. Don't forget that I'm his fan and he's actually my bias. Because who the hell am I to complain? He's the Oh Sehun of EXO that apparently wasting his time on me. I felt my cheeks heat up from recalling what happened to us. Shit. We did it twice and he did not use protection. What if.. what if my doctor was wrong? What if I got pregnant? I slapped my forehead from having that thought. I counted from the day it happened and its already the seventh day today. Fuck I need to buy a pregnancy test later. I washed the glass I used and went back to my office.

I decided not to finish what I'm currently doing since I know that I'm just going to be distracted. I grabbed my phone and placed it in my bag then hurriedly went out and locked the clinic. Once I reached the pharmacy, I sighed heavily. No one knows who am I and I shouldn't be ashamed of buying a pregnancy kit. I walked towards the counter and ask the pharmacist for pregnancy kits. Yes kits. I'm going to buy 4 kits just to make sure. I paid and she smiled giving me the paper bag.

"Good luck. And congrats in advance." She said in such a sweet voice. I don't know what to say so I just smiled back and said thank you.

I waited outside and hailed a taxi. I don't know why but tears suddenly fell on my cheeks and I started crying a little loud that I already called the driver's attention. I felt the taxi stopped.

"Miss are you okay?" He asked. Damn it. Why am I crying?!

"Yes. I'm sorry. I just remembered something. Please continue driving. Thank you." I nicely said and he just nods

We arrived in front of our building and I paid the driver not bothering to get my change. I half ran towards the lift. I kept on tapping my shoes on the floor as I wait for the lift. I'm feeling a bit shaky when I entered it. Fuck please not now. Please. I tried to calm myself down by doing the breathing exercise. Relax Angel. You aren't pregnant. You can't be. Your obgyne clarified it with you already. Just take a deep breathe and relax. The lift open and I ran to my unit and punched the code in rush. I took of my shoes and ran to the kitchen to drink some water. I can't have my anxiety attack right now. Not until I confirmed if I'm pregnant. I can't take my meds yet. Yes, I'm still having anxiety attacks at times but not that often. I just have the meds just in case specially that I live alone. I felt my forehead sweating and wiped it with my palm. Few more deep breathes and I finally calmed down.

I walk back to the hall where I dropped my bag and paper bag and grab it. I walk slowly to my bedroom and look myself from my vanity mirror. I look like shit. I wiped my mascara off with wipes. I took a hot shower and zoned of. My mind went blank. I just stood there letting the water drop into my skin and felt myself started crying again.