Chapter 50 (Finale)

Songs for the last chapter:

My Answer - EXO

Baby You Are - EXO

Love Again - Baekhyun

Hold You Tight - Chen

*3rd Person's POV*

Two years have passed by as if everything had happened just yesterday for Sehun, Angel and Ravi. None of them wanted to end everything between them the way it ended, but destiny has it's own plans for the three of them.

Love could be so good yet so absurd at times. What happened with them is like summer before the storm. No matter how much they love the warmth of summer wanting to avoid the storm, still, it will come. It's inevitable.

*Ravi's POV*

*flashback*

"I don't care. Until now you still think that I give a single care to what others would say?? Damn it, Angel! How many times do I have to prove to you that you matters most to me. I don't care if my career went down, all I want is you. My life changed a lot since you came and I can no longer see my future without you in it. Yet here you are, convincing me to break up with you. Do you know how much you are hurting me by saying that?! It hurts more than seeing you kissing Sehun!! Why?! Why are you doing this to me?? I thought.. I thought you love me.. but why??" I can't help but raise my voice a little at her. What do you expect from me? Be calm? The woman I love so much wanted to break up with me. This is insane!

I lift my head up to look back at her. Tears are also streaming on her face. I hate to see her cry because of me but I have to say what I feel. I can't just let everything go just like that. I can't let her go..

She's still admitted at the hospital because of that incident. I wanted to sue those sasaeng's of Sehun from hurting her, hell they almost killed her. If that jerk didn't come in time, who knows, Angel would have probably be gone by now. That's why a part of me still thanks Sehun but I still blame him for what happened to Angel. He's the reason of all this mishaps Angel has suffered.

"I know this may sound too cliché but.. Ravi.." She reaches out for my hand and I gladly took hers in mine and waited for her to speak again. Damn this feels so foreign. I have never felt this kind of pain before and it feels so heavy.

"If you really love me you have to let me go.. if you truly love me you will give me what I-" I crawled on her bed near her not letting her hand go.

"No..No.. Please.. I beg you.. I can't.. Oh god please no.. ask me anything.. but not this one.. we can make it, everything will be alright eventually.. maybe this is just a test.. for us.. for us to be much stronger than we were.. whatever you did, whatever happened between you and Sehun.. I can forget that.. Hell I have already forgiven you the morning I wake up after that night.. Angel, I love you so fucking much.. don't do this to me.." I'm sobbing real hard, this is the first time I'm in this kind of state, my head is resting on her chest as she gently stroke my unruly hair. Damn this is making me loose my sanity. I love her so much.