Chapter 2

*Sehun's POV*

I am on my way home with my other members inside our van after having lunch at Kyungsoo Hyungs Korean-Italian restaurant. Only our close friends and relatives knew about his business. I still have the smile I'm wearing since Angel left the restaurant. Why the hell am I being so ridiculous right now? Like come on, it's not like I haven't met tons of ladies who are trying so hard to get their way to me. But Angel? She's very far different from them.

The first time I laid eyes on her at the cafe wearing that cute pastel-colored coat I knew I have to know her. I seem to find her cute because she's a lowkey fangirl. I even noticed her white transparent wallet with my flocards and I can't help but smile. I never thought that there's a fan who doesn't make an effort to see me. Does she even realize that this cafe is my hiding spot? The thought of her being a sasaeng? Hell no. There's no single clue that she is. I have been in the cafe a couple number of times, the same time that she's also there without even noticing me, so I just brushed the thought of it, she ain't gonna pass as a sasaeng.

There's this one time I came late to the cafe, and she's already there letting her hot caramel macchiato gets cold, she was so busy writing something on her notebook. After I placed my order I sit from a table across hers so I could see her face. When she's done writing on what seems to be like her planner it fell on the floor. See how clumsy this girl is, always dropping her things. I saw the print of her planner, it's actually the diary included with our season's greetings.

After realizing that, I just thought to myself that I really have to know her. I always look up to the day where I'm about to go to the cafe excited to see her again. I have been watching over her since that day but I didn't have any chances, not until that day I saw her randomly crying. So I took all the courage I have and approached her.

Things happened so fast. I just got the chance to talk to her last week and just earlier, we met again. But something is bothering me. Why does she act so cold towards me when I'm her bias? She didn't even answer my question about her being heartbroken. Guess I'll have to find a way to know why. I got a plan on my head since we don't have any upcoming shows yet.

"Aaayye! What's with that lopsided smile loverboy?!" Chen hyung suddenly talks and everyone is looking at me now grinning. He bumps me with his shoulder. He's sitting next to me. I just shook my head nothing

"Someone's in looove" Baekhyun hyung butts in singing

"Noo! I am not in love. Am I not allowed to smile now?" I said pretending to be annoyed and slumped my body against my seat

"You can't fool us. I know nothing about love since I haven't even got myself a girlfriend but I honestly know when someone is in love, Sehun. Stop lying to your hyungs." Lay hyung said with a serious voice

"Yah. Sehunaah, Lay is right. Why keep secrets to us? We've been living together for almost half of our lives here. Spill." Suho hyung adds I looked at them waiting for my answer. I closed my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Look hyungs. I honestly don't know. I'm just happy. I don't know why but she's the reason why I keep on going to that cafe the same day and time." I confessed my eyes are still closed. After a minute I heard them teasing me so loud it could break the windows, especially with Chen hyung voice. God, why am I with these loud people? I shook my head before asking them to shut up

"Stop it. You wanted me to confess yet here you are shouting till your lungs are out." I said sternly and massaged the sides of my forehead

"Weeeeh our maknae has grown up!" Kyungsoo hyung teases me with his thick eyebrows going up and down making me close my eyes again