Chapter 24

*Ravi's POV*

Kelsey is to nosy but I like her. She's too straight forward when it comes to protecting Angel. I just wonder what happened to Angel's past relationship. Maybe one day I'll ask her about it. But for now, I'll make sure to sweep her off of her feet. I'm getting ready to perform as she stays seated with Kelsey in front of the stage. I talked to Marion that my promotion is just really for show because what I'm really planning is to sing a song for her publicly. I want to show everyone that she's really special to me. I hope that this thing that I'm going to do will make her at ease. I want to stop her thoughts from overthinking whenever we're together. If this thing turns into a relationship, I want it to be normal as possible. She's not the type of girl that I should hide because I know that she's not the typical girl you see everyday. I know in my heart that she's worth it. I smiled to myself. I hope she likes what I'm going to do. I even dressed down because she said she doesn't like lively colors. I cleared my throat as I heard the MC started introducing me. I peaked outside and saw her and Kelsey whispering to each other as they look at the MC. I'll make this night more special for you, Angel.

"Good evening everyone. As you all know, I just released my firt solo comeback album. And tonight, I'll be performing Lo-Fi. Hope you guys enjoy the show." I said and then the dj started to play the beat. I looked at Angel and winked at her. She shyly smiled and I saw Kelsey elbowed her.

I emotionally closed my eyes as I started rapping. And opened my eyes looking at her as if she's the only one in the club. I rap with more intensity this time because the one I like is watching me, I feel so inspired.

I finished the song and bow to the crowd as they kept on shouting and cheering. The loud crowd made me happy, but seeing how she enjoyed my performance makes me feel even more better. I waited for the crowd to tone down before speaking to the mic. Now it's time for my surprise number. Everyone waited for me to speak.

"Did you guys enjoy it?" I asked the crowd and I heard them shouting different words but most of them just said yes.

"You guys don't know how happy I am to see you enjoying while I perform, though most of you can't understand korean, you still jammed with my song." They all cheered again. Even Kelsey and Angel is giving me an applause.

"But.." I spoke again to cut them off.

"But tonight, it isn't just because of my album why I'm actually here. Before anything else, I would like to thank my dear friend, Marion. He's over there." I pointed at him, he's sitting at the bar and the spotlight turned to him.

"Thanks man. For letting me doing this impromptu performance." I raised my fist to him and he did the same.

"Anytime! Go for it!" He shouted back at me and I shook my head.

"So back to business. I know some of you knew about the previous issue that I was dragged into, and I would gladly want to admit, right now, here on this stage. That the picture that was posted by dispatch was actually me." I heard the crowd said 'ooh' in unison. I just smiled. I looked at Angel with her hands clasped on her mouth. Kelsey is just staring at me shocked. I know they weren't expecting any of this. But I just have to.

"And the girl I was kissing that night, is actually with me right now. I know this is very sudden, but love comes in your most unexpected day and time. This girl isn't my fan to begin with. She just caught my attention last week because her friend went to me telling me how she hates me. And I told myself that I'm going to make her pay back for hating me without even knowing me. But it seems like destiny was on her side, and right on that night, the tables have been turned and I was lured with her 'attitude'." I stopped and they laughed. Angel is now covering her face and Kelsey is flustered with the confession I am making right now.