Chapter 11

*Angel's POV*

I woke up with my head banging as I sat on my bed holding my forehead. Aaargh why does it hurt so much. I didn't even drank that much. Did I? I was about to go to the bathroom to pee but to my surprise when I stood up from the bed, I am not wearing any single clothing and quickly grabbed my blanket only to reveal a sleeping Sehun on my bed.

"Oh my god." I covered my mouth. What did just happen last night? How the hell did we end up naked? I looked at Sehun again. Oh fuck. He's not wearing anything too. His big butt is showing as he is sleeping on his stomach his hair is such in a mess. I looked around and saw our clothes scattered everywhere. Damn. Why can't I even remember anything?! I decided to just cover Sehun with the blanket and picked his shirt and wear it and ran to my bathroom. I splashed my face with water and brushed my teeth. I looked myself in the mirror. My cheeks were a bit rosy pink. I unintentionally placed my hands down there to check if something is weird. I felt that I'm a bit sore down there. Holy cow. We did it again. But this time I don't know how kany times because I can still feel the pain. I slapped my forehead then went back to the bed. Sehun stirred and turn his body facing me. I decided to sit on the bed and lean my back on the headboard. I startled a bit when Sehun placed his right arm on my tummy.

"What happened last night?" I whispered and shut my eyes close to recall anything.

"Aaaargh!" I messed my hair a bit harsh forgetting that Sehun is still asleep his arms wrapped around my waist

"Heeey.. what's wrong?" He says trying to open upnhis eyes from sleeping.

"Nothing. Just go back to sleep." I coldly said but he didn't listen to me. Instead he sat down and cupped my cheek

"What's wrong baby? Why are you hurting yourself?"

"Its nothing. I'm just.. I'm just frustrated that I can't remember what happened last night.." I said almost whispering and he chuckled

"Hang over. Told you, you are drunk last night but you keep on denying." He teased

"Do you want me to get you some pain reliever?" He asked

"Oh please. I can't handle this anymore. I have a bottle of tylenol in the cabinet inside the bathroom. I told him and he immediately jumped out of the bed. Naked.

"Sehuuuun! At least wear your boxers!" I shouted enough for him to hear me

"Stop acting like you haven't seen me naked, love. Just get used to it." How conceited.

"I am not acting like I haven't seen it. Its just. I just don't want you to walk around my house naked." I said before taking the tablet from his hand and swallow it.

"How long have you been awake?" He asks while wearing his boxers.

"I don't know. Maybe an hour or so." I said drinking the whole glass of water

"Do you want me to.. tell you what happened?" He sat beside me and kneaded my arm.

"Y-yes please. It feels off not to remember anything." He just smiled

"Okay then.." he positioned himself and sat in front of me with his legs crossed. Why does he have to sit like that? He's only wearing his boxers. I brushed off the thought

"Well. Last night when I picked you up, you fell asleep. And when we came in here, you were so mad at me for showing myself to Mrs. Goo and I was just trying to point something out when you lashed out on me telling me how possessive I am and that I shouldn't have done that and that I am disappointing you for doing that and I apologized but you won't accept my sorry and when I'm about to leave you suddenly grabbed my arm and kissed me.." he stopped. Oh no. What else did I do?