Chapter 23

*Angel's POV*

I already told Kelsey everything because she kept on pushing me to date Ravi. I told her why I can't but she refused to accept my lame excuses. She even said that it's actually Sehun's fault why we ended up like that and its time for me to move on because as what we knew about what he's up to, he's doing fine. I felt pain when she said that 'Sehun always had a choice but he chose not to man up and fight for the both of you' she's actually right. If he really wants to save whatever relationship we have, he must have done something instead of staying away from me. Maybe because he realized that I'm not really worth his time. And it hurts like hell because I still love him. I know deep down that a part of me wishes that one day, he'll come for me. But reality always have its way to remind that it's not gonna happen. Maybe Kelsey is right, its time for me to move on and give Ravi a chance.

Today is already friday, our final exams were done and we'll just have to wait for our graduation day. I still can't believe that soon, I'll have my masters in psychology. And I can't thank God enough for giving me all this blessing that I have. I made some coffe for myself as I sat down on the balcony of my room and watch the busy streets outside. It's already 7 in the evening and Ravi said that he'll be here by 9pm from Seoul and will come to pick me up because we're going to have late dinner. I just wish that whatever decision I made this time  is not something that I'm going to regret again. I was currently daydreaming when my phone rings. Its doctor Goo.

"Hello, doctor." I greeted him smiling on my phone.

"Well, hello my dear. How's university going?"

"Its good. Final exams were done yesterday and we'll just have to wait for the graduation day." I proudly said to him.

"Wow. Time really flies so fast. Soon you'll be a licensed paychologist." I can't help but smile whole heartedly. I may not have a biological father but still God never fail to give me one.

"This all happened because of you and your loving wife doctor. You are such a blessing to me."

"Ohh.. its nothing. We know you deserve it and you're already like a child to us." I can feel my heart get a bit teary. Why am I so emotional?

"Thank you. Thank you so much doctor.."

"Thank you for making us proud. Alright, I have to go now. Yejin just told me to call you to check up on you. And we'll be there on your graduation day. Tale care of yourself  my dear. And see you soon."

"Tell Mrs.Goo that I said hi. And yes, I will. You guys take care as well there. See you soon doctor." Then I heard him ended the call. I smiled. Even if bad things happened to me, I'm still blessed. I stood up and decided to turn on the tv and apparently, its on the SBS channel but I didn't bother to switch it. I am washing my mug when I heard something on the tv.

"The internet are now breaking because of EXO's Maknae Oh Sehun. The youngest member of the well knowned boy group is now trending on different social media upon seeing him having a cozy day walking at Han river with actress Mina. We all know that the two have worked together in Dokgo Rewind. The two seems like they got even more closer this time as they were seen happily walking just this afternoon. Fans were already wishing Sehun to be happy because he deserves it. We still don't have any confirmation from SMEnt reagrding with this matter. Stay tuned." The mug slipped from my hands and landed on the floor. I can't move. Its like everything in me stopped working. Why Sehun? Why? Have you already moved on? Have you forgotten about us? About me? I felt my heart ache and started crying. I slowly sat down on the floor and cried. It still hurts. It fucking hurts. Why don't I ever had the thought of him dating again? Fuck. I'm so stupid. I knew it. I was nothing to him. I kept crying until I heard my phone ring. I calmed myself and get up to answer my phone from my pocket. I sniffed and cleared my throat before answering.