Chapter 10

*Angel's POV*

Sehun parked his car in front of our building. I went inside first and he follows. I lend him my scarf so that he won't get noticed just in case.

"Wait here and don't come inside. Because god knows I'm not going to be able to do what I have to when you're inside my room. Now sit. " I warned him and pushed him until he is seated on the couch. And he's literally grinning like a kid.

"Alright. Alright. Stop treating me like a kid." He says as he puts his arm on the backrest of the couch then I went to my room. I immediately checked my cabinet for a white dress. I took the only white dress I have that I just bought weeks ago. I haven't worn this one, I think this would be fine. I'll just pair it with a coat since I don't have time left to buy one. I took a shower and shaved my legs, did my light make up and curled my hair. I looked myself in the mirror one last time before going to the living room. He was busy watching some football game and did not notice me, he was so occuppied. So I gently placed my hand on his shoulders to get his attention.

"Hi.." I said giving him a sweet smile. His mouth suddenly hangs open in an awe.

"W-wooow. You look. You look dashing." He says and kept on blinking as if he was seeing a ghost. I didn't say a thing and he stood up from sitting.

"You look so beautiful.." He tucks some strands of my hair in my ear. I just stared at him. He's checking me out from head to toe.

"Wait. Why is your dress so revealing?" His forehead then creases

"I don't have any white dress to wear aside from this. And there's a dresscode." I explained hopefully he won't complain

"You should have told me that so we could drop by at a store for your dress. That's way too sexy for my liking love. It quite shows your boobies." Then he pulls up my dress and I swatted his hand away

"Well that was my plan. But someone ambushed me at my office so I've got no time left." I explained rolling my eyes at him

"My bad. And stop rolling your eyes if you don't want me to initiate another round." He smirked.

"You're such a pervert. Aren't you?" I said and walks toward my shoe cabinet and got a pair of silver stilletos

He followed me and hugs me from behind. Oh crap. Not now.

"I am. But only for you." He said in such a sexy voice and turns me to face him.

"Don't do anything that would make me mad. Or else you're going to pay me back." What the hell is he talking about?

"What?" I asked him furrowing my brows

"Don't let another man touch you. I won't be able to guard you because I can't just crash into that party. But I will surely pick you up. Get it?" He said. He's being possessive

"Alright. Fine. But I already told you that Drew is harmless. He is just a friend." I said raising my hands and walks to my bedroom to get my clutch and he just waited there.

"For you he is. But for me, it's different. I could sense that he likes you." I just rolled my eyes on him and held the door.

"Whatever. Could you just please drive me to Doctor Goo's house and don't forget to put that scarf on." I said and went outside and heard him locked the door.

-----

"Stop putting your hands on my thigh. Its cold." I complained when he did it again for I don't know how many times already.

"Why not? I'm just letting you know that you are mine." He says not looking at me

"Sehun. Will you please stop being possessive? Its not like I'm going there to flirt with anyone." Right. I'm starting to get pissed.