Chapter 43

Songs for this chapter:
Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls

Alright - Keshi

*Angels's POV*

"Angel, I need to go out for a while I have to do some errands for my mom. Will you be fine?" I I turned my swivel chair around to look at Claire, I'm back working at the clinic again and it's my first day today.

"Of course. Go ahead and take your time, we don't have any scheduled clients right?" I told her clasping my hands still seated on my chair.

"Yeah. And by the way, doctor Goo called saying he's still on his meeting with his former colleagues regarding with the branch extension of our clinic in Gosan. So he's probably be back late in the afternoon." Claire informed while scrolling on her phone.

"Alright. Good for me then so I could have time to look up with our patients files and familiarize them."

"Don't overwork yourself, it's just your first day. Again, to be exact. K, I really have to go now, my mom keeps on bugging me. Bye!" She jokingly said before leaving me all alone in the clinic.

I glanced at my wristwatch to check the time it says 2:15 in the afternoon. Time really passes by so fast when you're too occupied by something. I stretched my back hearing that soft cracks from lower spine from sitting for a while before standing up to get myself a glass of water in the pantry.

I'm almost halfway through with my second glass of water when I heard the buzzer. I wiped the corner of my mouth with tissue before walking outside the pantry.

My mouth open in an awe, almost falling on my knees when I saw who it is.

"Umm.. Hi.." He awkwardly says, scratching the back of his neck.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" I stammered still can't believe that he's here.

"I umm.. I have an appointment with doctor Goo." He casually says staring straight into my eyes. He got to be kidding me.

"You what??" I asked him, trying to digest what he just said.

"I said I am here because I have an appointment with doctor Goo." My brows furrowed with what I heard. I'm sure I heard him right. But why?

"Okaaay.. but why?"

"Why? Am I not allowed to consult with him?" He says sounding a bit sarcastic.

"He's not here. He probably be back a little late. You should come back when he's already here." I coldly said, turning my back on him and heard him chuckled.

"Is that how you treat your clients? How unprofessional." I felt my blood went up to my cheeks because of what he said. Is he trying to piss me that's why he's here? I inhaled a heavily before facing him again.

"Look, Sehun. If you just came here to annoy me, you can leave now because I have no time for your silly games. It's my first day of work today and I have a lot of things to do, please don't ruin my first day being at work again."I said calmly staring at him as he averted his gaze on me.

"Why? Why do you always think that I'm going to pester you whenever I'm around? Is it really that hard for you to believe me now? I didn't even lie to you before for you to accuse me that I'm only here just because I want to ruin your day? Well, to let you know, I don't even have any idea that you're going to work here again and I've been consulting with doctor Goo for months now." I felt shame. I don't even know what to say. I tried to open my mouth to speak but words aren't even coming out. I looked down.