Chapter 34

*Angel's POV*

Ravi shooked his head and took aa deep breath after looking behind me. He purses his cute lips and looks back at me. I wonder who the person is.

"I guess I'll save that kiss for later then."

I didn't know what to say so I just kept my mouth shut waiting for him to tell me what to do. He unbuckled my seatlbelt after his.

"Let's get going. I think we're going to have a looong day today."

I don't know why but it's kinda cute whenever I hear him emphasizing words. I nod my head and obeyed him. I fixed my top and checked myself one last time on my handy mirror and puti it back inside my bag. I got startled once he unlocked the doors because the door on my side suddenly swung open.

I couldn't say a thing. Never had I thought that I would finally see him in person. Though I know there's a big possibility that I totally would since he's the closest member to Ravi. And besides Jellyfish entertainment is just right beside Groovl1n's.

I am still in awe when I heard Ravi cleared his throat. The tall man in front of me is just giving me his famous toothy grin since I landed my eyes on him.

"Hyung."

Ravi said casually and I felt his arm snake around my shoulders. As if giving Jaehwan some warning with his gestures.

"Well then, hello Wonshikie."

Jaehwan greeted him in the most cutest and annoying way. He was about to pinch Ravi on his cheeks, but Ravi swatted his hands off right before his handa touched Ravi's skin. And boy, he did not just pouted his plump lips, just like a kid who's denied with candies.

I still can't believe I am witnessing this right now.

"What?! I used to do that to your bubble cheeks! Why the hell are you swatting my hands just like that?"

Jaehwan pouted that his lips almost pops out from his face. Wait. Is that even possible? I thought they weren't like this offcam. But I guess I have been wrong all this time.

"You can no longer do that to me anymore hyung. Specially right in front of this woman."

Ravi said sternly and Jaehwan turns his head to look at me with disbelief on his face. He's still pouting though. Something in me wants to pinch that fluffy lips of him but I tried my best to act normal and gave him a sly smile.

"What have you done to my Wonshik?"

He said crossing his arms on his chest. I can't believe this is how brat this man could be. He's a lot more annoying in person.

"I.. I don't know.."

I answered him shrugging my shoulders and looked up to Ravi since my height just reached right on his armpit. I'm short, I know. And I can feel that my neck starts to sting a bit from looking up to this two giants in front of me.

"By the way, what brought you here hyung? I thought you're busy with shoots?"

"I am. I just decided to drop by since you told me you'll be back today. So here I am."

Jaehwan proudly says while raising his arms and bowing his head like a prince. Seriously, I really don't get why is he acting like this. Ravi just laughed with what he did.

"Anyways, I have to go too. I just wanted to see this beautiful girl you're smitten with. You've been gone for a week not even telling me where you went and there you are, in New York having all the good time with a pretty girl. Aww hyung's heart is jealous."