Chapter 16

*Sehun's POV*

Christmas and new year passed by so quickly. I counted the days since I last saw the girl I love the most and it has been almost a month now. If only things did not turn out like this. Maybe right now, she's still sound asleep here in my arms. Talk about our growing baby inside her small tummy. I wonder how she will look like if her tummy is growing big already. I smiled to myself. If only I were able to control everything. We would still be together right now, my mom and will finally get to know her and I'm sure they're going to love her too. But it will not happen anymore. Because she's no longer here in Seoul. She already left me without a single word. Without even saying goodbye to me. It has been a week since I went to the Goo's residence to look for her. But they won't give the details.

*flashback*

"Just leave, Sehun. She's no longer staying here with us." Drew said without even letting me in. Which I already expected.

"I'm not going to leave not until I got to talk to her. Just give me a few minutes to talk to her please. Just please. I really need to see her, I need to talk to her. Why can't you just let her talk to me?" I can't help but cry as I plead to him. Fuck. I'm so desperate right now.

"Sehun, I swear even if I wanted you to talk to her. She's not here. She already left Seoul. Angel is no longer staying in Seoul. She decided to just leave for the sake you. All she ever wanted is to stay away from you because she doesn't want you to suffer, she doesn't want you to lose your career because of her." Wait. What? She left? Where?

"What the hell are you talking about? Where is she right now?" He shook his head.

"I'm so sorry but she told us not to tell you where she's going. And she even said that if you ever come here, she wanted us to told you that you have to forget everything about her and move on." What the fuck? I'm not buying that. He's just making stories.

"And you want me to believe that? For pete's sake Drew. I fucking know that she's pregnant and I am the father. And you want me to believe that?" I stepped forward a bit closer to him he steps back. And averted his gaze on me

"I'm just relaying what she wants me to say to you. I'm not forcing you to believe me though." Oh this asshole is really getting into my nerves. I wanted to just punch him right on the face but Angel won't like it so I decided not to

"I don't believe you."

"The don't. I'm not going to tell you anything. She no longer wants you in her life Sehun. Just get over it." And then he slammed the gate. What the fucking coward. I went to my car and drove away

*end of flashback*

That asshole told me that she's not here anymore. And I don't have any fucking idea where she went. Even if I took a risk and fly to the Philippines, I still don't know where to find her there. I messed my hair out of frustration. Angel, why are you doing this to me? Ehy do you have to leave me like this? You're slowly killing me. Specially now that you're having my child. How would I leave and wake up each day without knowing any single thing of what's happening with you. With our baby. And there I go again. Crying like an idiot.

-----

"Alright. Few more shots and then we're done." Ibueard the photographer says. We are currently in our photoshoot for our comeback. Gladly, I managed to do my job even if I'm not really back with myself. I'm still hurting even if its already passed half of the year already. My family and my EXO hyungs never fails to remind how much they love me. If it weren't because of them I don't think I'm still a part of EXO. I suddenly remembered what Kai hyung said to ke before our work started.

"Stop acting like a kid, Sehun. Angel sacrificed everything for you and your career. I'm sure as hell you don't want to disappoint her again this time. Pick yourself up. Be a man that she knows you are."

He's right. I can't just keep myself in my room forever. That's why I decided to pull myself to work hard for this come back. I always pray that she's fine with our baby, her due is getting near and I hope she has someone with her to guide her with her pregnancy.

"Aaaand.. we're done! Okay so tomorrow we'll be shooting in another area for the last part of the music video." The director said as we scatter and went to our stylists.

"You okay man?" Baekhyun hyung asked me while my make up artist cleans off the make up on my face.

"Yeah. I'm good." I gave him a smile.

"Good to hear that then. I'm proud of you. I know she is too." He taps my shoulder before leaving. When I'm done, I looked for Suho hyung to tell him that I'm going somewhere and be back at our dorm before midnight.

"You sure you can drive alone?" He asks.

"Ofcourse hyung. I can manage. I'll drive safe, don't worry."

"Okay. Call me when you need anything." I just nodded and hopped to where my car is.

I decided to have coffee at the coffee shop where I first saw her. I know this is weird but it makes me miss her less whenever I'm at the cafe. It feels like she's just here. I parked and went inside. I ordered my drink and sat on my usual spot. I sipped and smiled when I remembered every detail of her. How she smiled while watching our videos on her phone, scribbling down something on her EXO diary, dropping her stuffs. I missed my girl so much. I miss the way she roll her eyes when I annoy her, the way she laughs so careless, the ways she acts so different when we're at her apartment and when she's at work. Wow. God. How did you make such an Angel like that? I hope she's doing good, I hope the pregnancy isn't giving her hard time. I hope one day, I'll be able to find her again and I swear I will do anything to be with her. To be with our child. To build a family with her, no matter what. But for now, I have to do things alone for myself. I want to make her even more proud of me. And that what she sacrificed for me is all worth it. I even asked Chanyeol hyung to help me with the album I wanted to make for her. And we're actually halfway through it. This is all for you, Angel. Only for you.