Chapter 14

*Angel's POV*

Today is my flight to US. The surgery went well and I stayed at the Goo's residence for my fast recovery. I finally decided to grab the scholarship they were offering me, and now is the day that I'm going to pursue my dreams. Maybe this is what's best for us, Sehun. I was brought back to reality when I heard Drew calls me from the outside of my room. He knocked again.

"Angel, are you ready to go? You can't be late."

"Oh yeah. I'll be right outside." I swiftly grabbed my luggage bag and double checked if I ever left something. Nothing. I took a deep breathe before walking out of the guest room I am staying in.

"So.. You ready for your next journey my dear?" Its Mrs. Goo with her warm smile

"Yes ma'am. I still can't believe that this is happening." I smiled back at her

"You deserve this, Angel. You deserve it." And the she pulled me into a tight hug makes me unable to hug her back. I heard her sniffed. Is she crying? So I pulled out from the hug and looked at her

"Ma'am why are you crying?" I chuckled a bit. This old woman is really emotional

"Nothing. Its just sad that you're not going to celebrate christmas with us." She says while wiping the tear on the corner of her eyes and hugs me again

"Mom. You are hugging her too tight, she can't breathe anymore." Drew joked and we all bursted into laughter. God. What would I do without this family? Thank you for blessing me this much.

"Alright. Enough of the drama, ladies. Angel needs to be at the airport an hour before her flight." Doctor Goo reminded us

"Take care of yourself there, my dear. Call us evertime. And don't be shy to call the Spencers if you need anything. Got it?" Doctor Goo says as we walk towards the door

"Noted Doctor. I'll miss working at the clinic." I gave him  a small smile.

"For a while. Days will pass by quickly and soon, when you're done with your masters. We will ipen a new branch and you're going to be the head doctor of it." He says while slightly tapping my shoulders. It feels good to have someone like Doctor Goo, he really treats me like I'm his daughter, the same thing with Mrs Goo.

"Make us proud, Angel. We'll wait for you." mrs Goo gave kissed me on the cheek and gave me one last hug. Doctor Good did the same.

"I guess this is good bye for now? I'll see you when I come back." I smiled one last time to the couple before stepping in Drew's car.

"Drive safe, son." Mrs Goo calls out Drew

"Always am, Mom." Then he hugged her and hopped to driver seat

"Ready?" He ask me while turning the engine on

"Yeah." I smiled.

-----

"Hey. Wanna grab some coffee before heading to airport?" Drew suddenly says that breaks me with my deep thoughts

"Sure." I gave him a small smile. He parked the car in front of Starbucks and we both went inside. Drew and I kept on talking while waiting for our cue.

-----

*Baekhyun's POV*

Its the day before christmas and we decided to have a coffee before going home to our families to celebrate christmas. I just came out of the restroom foxing my shirt when my eye caught someone so familiar. I stepped back again to see if I'm right. I covered my mouth because of shock upon seeing who it is.