Chapter 12

*Angel's POV*

Two days. Two days since the issue came up. Two days since the last time we talked. I waited for him to call me that night he left my house but I got nothing. I don't have any idea what happened after he left. All I know is that we can no longer continue what we have. I knew that this would happen to us. Maybe he realized that I'm not really that worth fighting for. I believed him when he told me he's never going to leave me no matter what. But I guess I'm just a fool to believe.

Today is sunday. I've been staying with Claire since that day because the anxiety took over me that maybe some of his fans might find out where I live so decided to just stay away from home. Even Doctor Goo said that I should take a leave for a week at work and wait until the issue subsides and I gladly took it. I know that I won't be able to work either, this time is different from my past relationship. Sehun and I aren't officially dating but he really made me happy in just a short period of time. Its like I knew him for years already.

Claire told me that she's going to her family today and will be coming back tomorrow before work. I can't stay here alone, I need to distract myself. So I decided to go to my dance class, I just hope I don't have any classmates who's an EXO-L . I packed the things that I needed and took off to the studio.

To my luck, there's only five of us. Two boys and three girls plus our dance instructors. They asked us to pair into two for the lesson today and since we are out numbered our instructor decided to be my pair. An hour of teaching us the steps, they told us to go by pair and execute the dance steps. The first pair went to the center and the song I Wanted You by Ina played and echoed in the studio.

*Sehun's POV*

I am currently drinking coffee at the cafe we met. Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung is with me. I haven't talked that much since that day. Its like I don't have the energy to do anything. I feel so useless. I promised to be by her side no matter what happens but I broke my promise. Yesterday, I decided to sneak out from the dorm and went to her apartment, but apparently she changed the pass code. I waited for an hour but nothing happened, until I realized that she's not home. The CEO already talked to me and laid all the consequences of what I did. It was all my fault. Angel always have been careful. Its me who's not. But its her who is suffering right now. My manager took my phone as per the CEO's order. Hyungs can't even let me borrow their phone to contact Angel or else theirs will be taken away too. Baekhyun hyung keeps on asking me if I'm okay, of course I am not but I just nod my head to be polite everytime he's going to ask. I know he's just concern.

Its sunday already. Days have passed so quickly and I wonder what she's doing right now. I checked the time on my wrist watch and it says 3 in the afternoon. When suddenly I remembered that she's having dance class every sunday.

"Hyung.." I called their attention and they abruptly turn their heads on me

"What? You want anything?" Chanyeol hyung asks

"Can you please do me a favor? Just this once." I pleaded. They looked at each other for a while and nodded and looks back at me again

"What do you want us to do?"

"I need to see her-" Baekhyun hyung cuts me off

"But you can't. The CEO told you not to go near her." He warned

"I know. But its not like I'm going to talk to her. I just really wanted to see her hyung. Two days are too much for me. This is making me crazy. Please help me see her." I can feel my eyes gets a bit teary. Fuck Sehun why are you crying?!

"B-but how? You told us thet she's no longer staying at her house?" Its Chanyeol hyung

"Yeah. But I know where she might be right now." I told them and they look at each other