Chapter 22

*Sehun's POV*

We were all gathered in the living room watching random movies on tv. Lay, Chen, Baekhyun hyung are seated on the floor. Suho, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo hyung shares the couch while Kai hyung and I share the two seater couch. Suho hyung keeps on flipping channels when suddenly a flash report aired. We all focused our attention on the tv waiting for who's going to be on the scandal this time. Apparently, a memory came into my mind. I felt my heart sting a bit upon remembering what happened that day that up until now I still regret for obeying our CEO. And for not reassuring her when I left her apartment. I sigued and slumped my back on the couch as we all listen intently to the news. We are all calm as we know that it isn't one of us this timw. We've been careful since my scandal came out.

"Former VIXX member, Ravi, performed last night at the Club Z for his latest solo album and his fans really went wild during his performance. But according to some of his fans who was at the event said that aside from performing he was spotted chatting with a non showbiz girl. And some even had a good shot of them busy kissing each other not minding the people having fun around them. Seems like one of our finest rapper and composer in Asia really did have fun last night. And it's actually the first time that his name was dragged with dating issue ever since his debut right? But the question now is, who's the lucky girl? We'll have to find out. I'm your showbiz insider Lee Min Young. We'll be right back."

We all turned our gaze to Kai hyung because Ravi is his bestfriend. And it looks like he doesn't even know a thing about Ravi dating.

"What the hell. Ravi haven't mentioned any girl to me. All he talks about was his comeback." Kai hyung blurted out and we just looked at him.

"I have to give him a call." We just sat there and waited. Curious to what will Ravi say. We all know Ravi, we even go to the gym sometimes but I'm not really that close to him.

"Why do you think I'm calling you Wonshik? You're all over the news!" He shouted. Do you really have to shout hyung? Then he laughs

"It's not what I meant. What I'm trying to say is that why am I the last one to know about this? I thought we were bestfrienda man. You're hurting my feelings." Kai hyung are making fake sobs. Seriously? So dramatic. I facepalmed myself trying to hold back my laughter

"Yah! Yah! Kim Wonshik! Ravi!" He shouted and looked at his phone. Ravi ended the call.

"Kai, you're acting like your Ravi's mother." Suho hyung teases him and we all laugh. Kai hyungjust rolled his eyes on us.

"What did he say? That's a big problem.." Chanyeol hyung taps his shoulders. This giant is really a gossiper.

"Nothing. He just joked "am I not allowed to date?' And that he's going to tell me everything when he comes back from Us." He mimicks Ravi's voice and shrugged

"So when is he going to comeback then?" Chanyeol hyung asked him again

"Why are you so curious? Do you like Ravi?" Lynhyung butts in and we laughed again

"Its not like that!" Chanyeol hyungs says annoyed

"Its just that I'm curious. He's so brave to do such an act. Imagine? Kissing a girl in public? That's. Wow. I can't even afford to talk to anyone because I'm scared to dragged with a scandal." He explains. He's right. I wonder what's with Ravi doing that.

"He's no longer under Jellyfish ent. He's now doing solo career and he even built his own company. Ravi's no longer manipulated by someone. Maybe that's the reason why he didn't even bother to put on a show like that." Xiumin hyung says and I saw them nod there heads agreeing with the thought. I felt jealous, I envied how brave he is. How I wish I was like him, maybe if I was maybe Angel is till here, with me and our baby. My mood suddenly shifted with the thoughts that runs in my mind. I stood up and they were startled.