Chapter 37

*Ravi's POV*

Morning went fast and now we're already at the furniture store to buy things for her apartment.
She already signed the contract for the unit because she fell in love with it's minimalist interior and white walls plus the glass wall that shows her a great view of the city.

After two hours of choosing and bickering which couch, bed and dining set to buy we're finally done and I made sure that everything we bought will be delivered this lunch on her apartment because I wanted to help her settled on her apartment because tomorrow I have a shoot for a variety show.

"I'm going to transfer the money on your account later. I can't just let you buy me things that costs that much Ravi. That is just too much."

She says while we're on our way back to her apartment. She's still mad at me for paying her stuffs we bought.

"Babe, chill. It's nothing. Just think of it as my gift."

"No, Ravi."

Wow. Someone's grumpy. Ibguess I have to back down now because I don't wanna ruin her mood.

"Fine then."

"Good."

Now she's smiling.

I called my manager to tell him I will no longer be able to go to work today to help Angel out. Timing is just right because I don't have any work left to do we're just waiting for the d-day of Coldbay's single release.

We just decided to order out chicken and ate at her apartment instead of eating out. Now we are just waiting forher furnitures to be delivered.

"What are you looking at?"

I saw her looking at the window after tracking out the delivery van in my phone. Good thing they have an app to trace the van, I know I still got time left before they arrive.

"Nothing. Just admiring the view."

She says still looking at the busy street outside.

I walk behind her and hugged her.

"Glad you really liked it."

"Thank you.."

She whispered leaning her head back on my chest.

"I don't know if this is the right time to ask you this. But my heart can no longer hold it back.."

I managed to keep my voice calm and sweeter and she turned around to look at me bewildered.

"What are you talking about?"

She put her hands on my chest, I held them and placed it on my lips and gently kissed the back both of her palms.

"I have never felt this happy before. Angel, when you came in my life, I saw a different view. You made me realize that there's more than just being happy with my career."

I stopped and enclosed her cheeks in my hands, staring at her eyes emotionally.

"Angel, you already know that I love you right?"