Chapter 33

*Ravi's POV*

We are already on our way to Groovl1n. And I can feel that she's feeling a bit nervous because she can't stay still. She kept on moving from the passenger seat while flicking her nail so I decided to stop on the side of teh road after passing the the stoplight.

"Hey.. you okay?"

I asked tucking her hair on her cute little ears with three piercings on it. She smiled awkwardly and said "yes" and ofcourse I didn't buy it. So I held her hand and squeeze it hoping that it could make her feel at ease.

"Come on. I can obviously see that you aren't. Tell me what's wrong babe.."

I scoot a little so I could be closer to her and cupped her right cheek caressing it with my thumb as she acerted her gaze on me to the road.

"I.. It's just that.. Okay I am nervous, I don't know if they are going to like me or nota nd besides. I'm not even your girlfriend yet. They might be confused as to why you should bring me there to meet them when aren't even official yet? I.. I don't know. I'm sorry for acting this way. I'm just worried.."

She kept on shrugging her shoulders raising her hands on the air trying to make a point. And now she can't even look me in the eye. I really thought she's fine with it. Well maybe I guess I'm wrong since she's acting this way already. I just don't get why she worries so much now when we have been seen on public together? Might ask her instead of asking myself why.

"Worried? What else are you worrying about when we have been on public a few times already? Worried they might not like you? That's impossible. Have you forgotten that it's them who asked me to meet you? And may I remind you, I am the CEO of my company. And whatever say they might have, it won't change my mind on dating you. Official or not, they can't do anything about it. So please, clear your mind now and just be happy with me instead?"

I bowed my head to see her face because she's still looking down. I hinestly feel a bit disappointed because she's still worried of what other might say about us. But her being cute and annoying at the same time doesnt really help because my I can feel my heart flutter right now. But I managed not to smile because I need to reassure her. I have to he serious.

"Look at me."

I held her chin up to face me. But Angel being the stubborn she is, her eyes are darted on the other side away from me. I can't help but roll my eyes.

"Babe. Stop being stubborn and look at me, will you?"

I heard her took a sight before finally looking at me. Thank god it didn't took that long .

"Do you trust me?"

I asked her and she just shook her head. Patience, Ravi. Patience. I told to myself.

"If you trust me, then please stop worrying so much. I'm here and I won't let anybody get in our way. Is that clear?"

I saw her face soften. I think its working. We've been here for a quite while now and we can't stay too long here because cops might notice us.

"Promise me you're not going to care about what other people will say about us, about you. As long as you have me, everything is gonna be fine. Okay?"

She shook her head again and caught me offguard because she suddenly hugged me. I hugged her back and ran my hands through her back up and down to make her even more calm.

"I'm sorry. I just tend to worry so much at times. You know, my anxiety won't leave me just like that."

I know how sorry she is just by looking at her. I actually pity her because she told me how bad her anxiety attacks could get sometimes. That's why I ak trying to give my best to diver her thoughts and make her hopy all the time. I want her to feel how deserving she is.

I kissed her forehead before caressing her cheeks again and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Just be yourself, okay? I donmt want you to worry all the time tht you are with me beacuse I am doing everything I can to make you feel good."

She flashed me a sweet smile and I smiled back at her. I looked at my wrist watch and saw how late I am now.

"Alright. Enough of this, I am running so late. My staff are probabli waiting for me since they need my opinion for the MV we are making for Xydo's single."

I said and started driving off again. I was so focused on driving but I can see in the side of my eye that Angel is busy with her phone. I wonder who it is she's texting with that makes her face so serious this time. But I brushed off the thought since I have a lot of things to do at work. Whatever it may be, I hope it's nothing serious because I know I'm going to be be the whole day and I can't attend to her. I licked my lips and and bit my lower lip trying to hold my thoughts back.

I parked my car when we reached Groovl1n. I heard her took a deep sigh again.

"Hey. Didn't I told you to relax? They don't bite. I swear."

I said winking at her trying to calm her again. Gladly she let out a genuine smile.

"I am relaxed. Why does it seems like you're the one who's nervous?"

This is why at some point, I hated her profession because she knows how exactly to reverse the situation.

"Me? I have never been nervous in my entire life. May I remind you that I am Kim Wonshik, Groovl1n's CEO and VIXX's Ravi."

I proudly boasted. Which made her laugh out loud. Damn. How I love to hear her laugh like that. I always want her careless side. But her anxiety never fails to get in the way. Nevermind, at least I heard her laugh like that today.

"You know what, this is probably the only thing that I am actually right about you."

She said in between her laughs. And I was puzzled what exactly is she talking about?

"What?"

I arched my brows waiting for her to calm down to he able to speak normally.

"That. You. You being so full of yourself. You tend to be conceited at times and you are so oblivious about it. Maybe that's why you only have a couple number of friends."

I furrowed my brows with what she said. At some point, she's honestly right, but I am just stating the fact that I am the man who I am. And that I don't have to bother of what other people will say about me.

"And so? What's wrong with being conceited when I have all the reasons to boast with?"

I smirked and she just tilted her head to the side and rolled her eyes on me and I can't help but chuckle.

"Whatever, Kim Wonshik."

I reached for her face and was about to kiss her when someone suddenly knocked on the window which made her jump a bit.

I looked behind her to see who interrupted our moment.

I sighed and bowed my head to my dismay when I saw who it is.

None other than the great Lee Jaehwan, or should I say Ken.