Chapter 45

Song for this Chapter:

Too Late - ColdBay

*Angel's POV*

"But you just did, Angel. Even if we keep this thing between us, time will come that he's still going to know about this." Sehun said with no emotions flashed on his face. I noticed that whenever I see him, he's always like that. But I am sure that he's been hurt from what I said. It's true though, that I love Ravi. But the thing I am unsure of, is this thing that I am feeling right now. I shouldn't be feeling so sorry for blurting out to him my feelings towards Ravi because I have nothing to be sorry of. But my chest still feels like I am weighting something on it that can't be seen by anybody, not even me. I wanted to say something but I my mind isn't cooperating with me right now.

And without any warning, he finally left me with mouth open.

What was that Angel?! Are you for real?? You freaking kissed Sehun! And Ravi is on his way to fetch you! How are you suppose to act in front of him without feeling guilty for what you did? Are you going to tell him? Or not? Aaargh! This is so frustrating. I got a fist of my hair letting all my frustrations out.

I kept on letting out a deep sigh when I heard a knock.

"Sorry. But.. What just happened?? Are you okay?" Claire went inside my office and placed her hands on top of my shoulder, giving me comfort. As much as I wanted to tell her, I can't because my system feels like my energy was drained when he left.

"I'm fine. We just had an argument. But don't worry, I'm okay.." I told her and managed to give her a smile. I know that she's not convinced but I am thankful she didn't push me to talk about it anymore.

"Just call me when you need me. Okay?" She smiled sympathetically running her hands on my shoulder which actually made me feel a little better.

"Umm.. We're about to close right? Ravi's coming to pick me up.. please act as if nothing happened? He doesn't have any idea that Sehun has been consulting here. But I will tell him soon. I'm just going to find the right time.." Claire nods and smiled reassuring me that she will.

"I got you girl. Now go fix yourself up. You look so exhausted." She smiled again before leaving me. I'm lucky that Claire is such a true friend to me.

*

*Ravi's POV*

I'm on my way to fetch Angel from work singing with Coldbay's new single The Truth Is. The traffic isn't so bad today so I'll probably be there on time. I decided to surprise  her today because it's her first day at work thinking it would be nice to take my girlfriend out as a simple treat because she's back on doing what she really loves.

Right. I should give her a call first. I waited three rings before she picks up.

"Hey babe. Busy on your first day?" I said trying to lighten up the mood between the line.

"Yeah. Yes. I had a lot of recaps to do to familiarize every details of our patients. Why?" Her voice didn't change, she even stuttered a bit. I can confirm that she's not okay. Whatever it is, I'll found out later.

"Oh. My poor girl. But you're stil at the clinic right?" I asked making sure she hasn't left work yet.

"Yeah.. I'm still at the clinic but the end of my shift is soon to end, why?" Something is off as she keeps on asking me why. I can feel my nerves crack up with the thoughts that suddenly popped up on my mind but I have to keep calm and focused because I'm still driving my way to her.