Chapter 32

*Ravi's POV*

Winter is almost over here in Seoul and I can feel the good warmth of the weather already as I'm standing behind my windows where the sun rays are peaking in my room. I am sipping my coffee in my favorite mug, it was Angel's gift. I lazily smiled and looked at her peacefully sleeping on my bed with her hair messily sprawled on my pillow. She's even prettier without make up.

Yes, she's staying with me while we're still looking for her new apartment. I asked my manager to look for cozy apartments near to mine. It's not that I am being possessive, Injust wanted to be near her so whenever she needs me, I won't waste time driving around the town just to get to her.

I took a deep sigh and placed my mug on the side table and sat on my bed slowly placing my hands on her face careful not to wake her up. She probably had a jetlag. I pulled my hands off when I remembered what happened yesterday. Right. She hasn't spoken to me a lot since it happened. I wanted to call Jongin the first thing I thought when I woke up. But I decided not to. And as much as I wanted to ask her, I decided not to. Maybe she has reasons. And how the hell is she related with Sehun? I didn't even heard about that scandal. Or maybe I was just to busy with my company to pay attention to such issues like that. I shook my head to keep my worries away. I'll just give her time, I know she's going to tell me everything.

I was caught offguard when I felt something bumped on my leg. It's butt. My dog, badass asking me to carry him. I smiled and picked him up and he wasted no time to lick my face. Aahh my baby missed me so much. I wasn't able to control my giggle when he abruptly jumped on my face making me lay down on the bed and apparently, we woke Angel up.

"Hmm.. what time is it?"

She asked scratching her eyes. I told butt to behave on my side. But it seems like he's a little jealous so he went to Angel and sat on her belly.

"Aaaww! Look at this cutie!"

Angel finally sat down on the bed and cuddled butt. It feels so good to see both them like this. Butt is quite the dog with an attitude, if he doesn't like you, he's just going to ignore you. But with Angel, it the other way around. I think he knows that I love this girl.

"How's your sleep?"

I asked her and she looks at me with her eyes a bit glittery.

"Good. You have such a comfy bed."

She giggles and butt wiggled his butt. Yeah don't be confused. It's different.

"So you like my bed then?"

She nods her head little girl.

"So you're going to stay with me then?"

I was shocked when she slapped me on my arm.

"Whaaat?! You said you like my bed! So I thought you like to stay here too. Why do you have to do that??"

I complained and she kust rolled her eyes on me.

"Stop bribing me to stay in your house just because I said you have a comfy bed, Wonshik."

Then she rolled her eyes again. I just laughed at her.

"I need to go to the bathroom. Where's your bathroom?"

She says while standing up still holding butt on her arms. Butt seems to like it and I can't help but smile.

"Oh right. Come follow me." I took off my bed and walk towards my personal bathroom.

"Wow. You have a massive walk-in closet."

She says as we pass by my closet.

"You know how I care about my fashion."

I shrugged my shoulders and she laughs.