Chapter 40

*Angel's POV*

"You changed.. and you dress up a lot like Ravi too.."

Sehun sarcastically said to me and smirked which made me shock with his blunt words.

Yes, I did changed a lot because I don't want to be the old me anymore because of him. And me? Dressing up like Ravi? What the hell is he talking about? I wanted to retort back but I decided not to. We're still outside and I can't afford to be dragged in an issue with him again. I just came back in Seoul and I wanted to have a fresh start. So I just gave him a fake smile.

"I did. Can we go inside now? I don't want anyone to catch us. You know, there might be a dispatch lurking around and you might be put into another scandal."

I said and turn my back on him. I don't know why but I suddenly feel irritated by him. I walked inside and heard him follow behind me as the crew greeted me and smiled widely once she saw Sehun.

"You can take the vip room on the left side sir."

I furrowed my brows at her when I heard what she said to Sehun. Vip room? I didn't remember calling in for reservations?

I flinched when I felt Sehun's hand on the small of my back. But he ignored it.

"I called in. I wanted us to have more privacy so we could talk freely."

Wow. I did not expect him to do that. I wasn't moving so he gently squeezed my sides and I slapped his hands off trying not to get attention from the staff that can see us.

"Move. Or do you want me to carry you inside?"

He whispered. And it gave me goosebumps.

I walked nit saying any word and heard him chuckle. The audacity of this jerk to do that to me.

What the hell? I said to myself when I saw the romantic set up of the room. We both sat at the end of the squared table and I placed my bag down beside me.

"Like it?"

He asked, giving me his sweet smile.

"Liked what? Sehun. You don't have to do this."

I said firmly with my teeth gritted.

"Why wouldn't I? I haven't seen you for so lomg and I just wanted to make this moment special for us."

"Whaaat?! Special for us?! Do you hear yourself, Sehun?! There's no US, Sehun! Stop being so full of yourself!"

The wine glass almost feel from the table when I stomped my hands on it out of anger. Why is he being such a pain in the ass?! After all he's done?! After leaving me just like that?! He has this urge to say US?! What the fuck?!

He's just staring at me. His face a little red from being embarassed.

"Sehun, I came to meet you to tell you that what happened between us two years ago is over. It has been long over Sehun. That day you left me at my apartment, you already cut all our ties."

His eyes became teary and he looked down. Covering his face with his big hands. And now he's going to cry? For what?!

"I'm.. I'm sorry.."

I froze sitting on my chair. His voice muffled but I can clearly hear him.

"I'm sorry for leaving you just like that. I'm sorry I didn't do anything to call you ar tell you what happened after I left.. I'm sorry for being so coward.. Angel, I really ak sorry for the pain I caused you.. I did not mean any of it.. I was just.. I got no choice.. I have to protect you-"