Thanksgiving

Chapter 32: Thanksgiving
(A.K.A. This chapter almost caused a Writer's Block)
Sonic and Amy's House
Since it was Thanksgiving at the time I made this chapter, I decided to make a Thanksgiving style chapter. Here's an actual description, or what I actually wrote. Don't read after the the line "we might as well do this."

It was Thanksgiving and everyone was having family over, cooking, and watching football

The Hedgehog house was no exception to this. Sonic and Amy's parents, alongside Sonia and Manic arrived to celebrate this year.
Sonic, Jules, Robert, and Manic were watching the Toy Kingdom Bears play the Casino Park Cherries while Amy, Bernie, Amanda, and Sonia were cooking in the kitchen.
"That's a first down!" Sonic said.
"Yep, but it ain't game yet." Manic put in.
"Very true." Robert said.
"So I've never figured out you're team, bro. Who do you root for?" Sonic asked Manic.
"Titans."
"You and Tails would get along great football wise."
"Guys, dinner's ready." Amy called out.
"Woo, this should be awesome." Sonic said as the guys sat down at the dinner table, along with their respective wives, minus Sonia and Manic, who sat by each other.
"This smells wonderful." Robert said.
"It tastes even better!" Manic put in.
"Don't flatter us now." Sonia said.
"But it's so true, sis. This tastes amazing!" Sonic said.
"Aw, thank you. We just whipped something up." Amy said.