Invasion

Chapter 38: Invasion
(A.K.A. Buckle Up, The action hits an all time high for here on out!)
Tails' Workshop, Mystic Ruins, 11:30 PM
Another night was going by in the Mystic Ruins
The Prower family was fast asleep until Crean woke up due to her motherly instincts.
"Tails, I think something's wrong." Cream said as she shook her husband awake. "I'm going to check on the kids."
She then got out of bed to check on them.
"I'm sure they're fine." Tails yawned before he heard Cream scream. "Cream!" He exclaimed as he ran to the kids' room to see Cream being tied up by a familiar foe. "Miles!"
"Hello, good twin." Miles sneered as he tied a rag across Cream's mouth.
"What are you up to?" Tails demanded.
"Nothing that concerns you."
"If it involves you sneaking into my house, tying my wife up, and trying to kidnap my kids, then it does involve me!" Tails told him.
A black fox flew in.
"I've got the destined one." Sark Tails said.
"Chosen one."
"Who gives a fuck? I have her. You'll have to excuse me Cobalt Rose Version of myself, but I need to borrow your youngest daughter." Sark Tails said.
"Why?"
"That does not concern you."
"Yes, it does."
Tails charged at Sark Tails, only to be blocked by Miles.
"Move, Miles!" Tails told his evil twin.
"I see you named your son after me. I'm flattered."
"I named him after me."
"Narcissistic individual."
"Not really. You would of done the same." Tails shot back.
"No way." Miles rolled his eyes.
"Well, regardless, you're not taking my daughter, wife, or any of my family anywhere!" Tails said as he punched Miles in the face, then charged at Sark Tails, only to be knocked back.
"You fool. You should know better than to attack me! Prepare to die!"
Before Sark Tails could kill Tails, a figure appeared and flung him back all while taking Serenity out of his arms.
"You ok, Tails?" Silver asked.
"I am now. Thanks, Silver." Tails nodded.
"Ugh, not you again." Sark Tails growled.
"Leave, Sark Tails! This will only end bad for you!"
"You think you can win this? None of you stand a chance for what you're up against. Enjoy your lives for the short time you have remaining because it's almost over! Even the Chosen One won't save you!" Sark Tails vanished.
"Silver, what was that about? Why is there an alternate version of me that's trying to kill me and kidnap my daughter?" Tails asked, untying Cream
"It's a very long story." Silver answered.
Then, they noticed Miles trying to escape.
"Nope!" Silver used his powers to hold Miles in his place.
"Damn!" He grumbled.
"You're going to give us some answers before this night is over." Tails told him. "Bring him to my lab."