FORKS

SWAN RESIDENCEThey finally arrive to a two story home

SWAN RESIDENCE
They finally arrive to a two story home. The white house sits behind a red Chevy truck and Charlie's parked, police car. Jane's lips form to a small smile as Charlie climbs out the car. She follows. Jane admires the house from the outside.

"Pretty house," she compliments his house. Charlie notices how she has bit of a British accent leaking throughout her sentence. Penny Farthing is close to the surface. Charlie blushes and smiles at the girl, mumbling a quiet 'thank you.'

Jane nods her head and walks to the back of his car, grabbing her duffle bag. With a sigh she follows behind him as they walk into his house. Jane immediately smiles, smelling something that smells like fresh apple pie.

Just as she goes to ask Charlie what that amazing smell is, a small figure steps out from the kitchen. Bella, 17 has shoulder length hair that frames her face pale face. She has brown eyes and rosy cheeks. Charlie's daughter looks over at Jane.

"H-Hi. I'm Bella," she introduces herself. Jade bites her lower lip and smiles. "Hey," Jane waves her hand. Bella looks up from her shoes and nods, smiling at her."Well, I made some pie if you'd like some. It's right in the kitchen. I just have to cut it," she says. "Sure! I'd love to," Jane replies. She follows Bella and a smiling Charlie deeper inside the house.

CHARLIE'S KITCHEN
Jane watches Bella as she cuts into the gooey pie. Bella places a slice on three separate plates. Just as Charlie goes to say something to cut the silence, they hear a  knocking on the door. Charlie goes to get it, leaving Bella and Jane in an awkward silence.

Charlie comes back into the kitchen, along with a tall man with long hair and a older man sitting on a black wheelchair. Jane's eyebrows rise as she stares at the teenage boy in front of her. "Damn," Jane mumbles.

His lips rise to a smirk as he nods. "Hey, I'm Jacob," he introduces himself. Jane mutters a quiet, "hey" and brings her hands to her chest, interlocking her fingers. She swings her body side to side, blushing as she wears a goofy smile.

"You're cute," she says. Baby Doll giggles. Her voice transforms into what a toddler would sound like and in the blink of an eye her face completely transformed. Jane's hair now sits on the top of her head in two mini buns with two pink bows decorated along the sides. Her cheeks warm up as she stares at Jacob.

Everyone in the room stops to look at the girl who's voice seems to get higher with each word. "Im Babydoll," she says. Babydoll extends her arm and shakes Jacob's warm hand. Jacob's eyes grow in size as he watches her sudden shift. Then BabyDoll's eyes land on Charlie as he stands in the corner.

"Oh! Hi, Charlie! I've been waiting to come out to meet you! We all have but Jane kept pushing us to the back of the line," she says, pouting slightly. "Ooh! M-May I call you uncle? I never really had any uncles. My mommy was an only child," Babydoll asks, frowning.