The End

SNOWY FIELDWhen it is time for the Volturi to arrive, the Cullens and their witnesses all gather in a large, snow-covered field

SNOWY FIELD
When it is time for the Volturi to arrive, the Cullens and their witnesses all gather in a large, snow-covered field. Garret stands next to Kate as they watch and wait. "If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman," he promises her, anxious. "Now you tell me," she replies with a small smile. They all hear the Volturi and their army getting closer. "The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming," Garrett exclaims.

Suddenly, Aro and his army become visible. It's clear that they outnumber the Cullens and their witnesses. Edward watches Aro as they walk towards them. "Aro's looking for Alice," he mumbles. "Yeah. Well, so are we," Jane replies, standing beside him.

As Aro and his army get closer, the two wolf packs come out to join the Cullens and their witnesses. Leah and Seth, in their wolf forms, come and stand next to Jane, Edward, Eden and Rosalice.

Aro and his army stand in a line, facing the Cullens and their witnesses. Carlisle walks forward. "Aro, Iet us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner," he tells the Volturi's leader. "Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us," Aro replies, folding his hands in front of him. "I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken," Carlisle promises.

"We see the children. Do not treat us as fools," Caius exclaims, glaring at Jane and the children beside her. "They are not lmmortal! These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in their cheeks," Carlisle replies.

"Artifice," Caius exclaims. "I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the children cling to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved," Aro suggests the idea. Edward looks at Jane, then he makes his way towards Aro. Jane watches him walk toward the leader.

As Edwards reaches Aro, he extends his hand. Aro takes it, and uses his power to read his thoughts. He realizes that Eden and Rosalice are not immortal children. "I'd like to meet them," he says, giggling. Edward turns and looks at Jane and the kids. Jane, Eden, Rosalice, Leah and Seth, joined by Ansel, walk towards Aro.

Aro smiles, then shrieks with laughter as he hears Eden and Rosalice's heart beating. "I hear their strange heart," he whispers, amazed. Aro holds out his hand and Rosalice walks closer to him. "Hello, Aro," she greets him. Then, she touches Aro's cheek, using her powers on him. Aro becomes transfixed by what she shows him.

"Magnifico! Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human," he awes. "Impossible," Caius accuses. "Do you think they fooled me, brother," Aro asks, turning to the blonde man. Jane, Edward and the kids walk back to join the other witnesses. "Bring the informer forward," Aro instructs. Irina is brought towards Caius and Aro.

"Are those the children you saw," he asks. "I'm not sure," Irina confesses. "Jane," Caius calls for his guard. "They've changed. These children are bigger," Irina continues. "Then your allegations were false," Caius informs. "The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake. I'm sorry," she whispers.