Surprise!

SWAN RESIDENCE"Come on, Jane, please," Penny Farthing pleads

SWAN RESIDENCE
"Come on, Jane, please," Penny Farthing pleads. A sigh escapes Jane's lips as she shakes her head. "No," she simply replies. She turns a page in her magazine, hearing a choir of "awes" and groans. Jane is currently in her bedroom, sitting on her bed as she reads a fashion magazine. She speaks to BabyDoll, Lucy Fugue and Penny Farthing. Bella is currently getting ready for her annual school prom, and once her alters got a whiff of this, they haven't stopped begging Jane to go.

"But it'll be so much fun! We could dance and eat those tiny pizzas with the mini pepperonis on top," BabyDoll innocently exclaims. Jane sighs and flicks through her Forbes magazine, listening to them. They try to convince her to going to prom. A knock breaks her from her reading. "She'a finally here, Penny," BabyDoll squeals. Jane's confused, but she nevertheless stands to open the door.

It reveals a grinning Alice. Her grin is strikingly similar to the same one the Cheshire Cat wears in the film "Alice in Wonderland." Jane takes in the time to notice a purple, beaded dress on her. It's followed by a silver necklace and a pair of dangling earrings. Alice holds onto a purple box, laced in a silver bow.

"Hey, A-," Jane starts to greet her, but gets interrupted. Alice's sudden appearance triggers BabyDoll to rise to the surface. "Alice! You finally made it! I'm glad you got Penny's text message! Ooh! Is that it," she asks, pointing to the box in Alice's hand. Alice opens her mouth to answer but BabyDoll squeals, causing Alice to giggle at her excitement. "Eek," she exclaimed, jumping on the balls of her feet.

"Fucking brat, stop jumping," Hammerhead grumbles. "You guys-," Jane begins to speak, but gets interrupted by Penny Farthing. "P-P-Please, L-Lady J-Jane. J-Just th-this o-one t-t-time," she holds her hands, staring up into thin air. Her best friend smiles politely, waiting for Jane to come back. Alice is used to Jane's sudden mood swings so it didn't bother her.

After a few seconds, Jane's face goes back to normal. "Hey, sorry about them... What cha' got there," she leans against her doorframe, nodding at the the box in Alice's hands. "Well, a little birdie told me you didn't want to go to prom," Alice replies, smiling.

She swiftly walks into Jane's room and turns around, seeing a bunch of artwork hang over the walls and ceilings. "Wow. You make this yourself," she asks, looking up at a specific art-piece that hangs from the white ceiling. "Yep," Jane replies, shutting the door closed.

Her paintings seem to be moving. Alice has never seen anything like this. Jane's room is completely covered in art work. Some are drawn by The Hangman's Daughter, others by Sylvia. Almost all sixty-four of Jane's alters have created at least one piece of art work. Every painting is completely different.

The Hangman's Daughter sticks to drawing different shapes; circles are her favorite. She also prefers to draw outside, she says it reminds her of a hot summer's day. Meanwhile, Sylvia mostly draws squares. She always uses dark paints, such as blacks and purples. She says the squares are a depiction of how feels whenever she's in the closet. Others mostly stink to Cave Paintings. But of course, most of Jane's darker alters enjoy creating dark and controversial paintings.

As an example, Stigmata only paints of abuse. This could vary from a man's figure, hovering over a little girl's body, performing sexual acts or paintings of men whipping women. It is truly dark.

( I recommend seeing Kim Noble's paintings. She also has Dissociative Personality Disorder and has certain alters who draw things like this. It's very interesting.)

"You guys are really talented," Alice looks over to the girl as Jane leans back against her bedroom door. She shakes her head and puffs, blushing under Alice's gaze. "I'm really not, but thank you," Jane smiles at Alice, "Also.. everyone just said thank you." Alice nods and smiles, continuing to look at the different styled paintings.

"Oh!" The vampire quickly spins around and hands her the purple box. "I almost forgot. I came to bring you this. I got those black heels you asked for," she smiles at Jane. "Uh," Jane awkwardly accepts the box and looks at her friend in confusion. "I'm sorry. I don't remember asking you for these..," she shakes her head.

"Well, you wouldn't take it if we told you. So we asked Penny to text Alice for a special request," Babydoll informs Jane of her evil plan. Her words slip out Jane's mouth. "Come on, open it," Lucy Fugue giggles as she stares into thin it. "Open it! Open it! Open it," Alice cheers, grinning from ear to ear.

Jane sighs loudly, "Well, alright. But you three owe me one." Baby doll cheers, squealing loudly as she jumps excitedly. "Oh my fucking god! Shut the fuck up, up there," Hammerhead groans. Jane quickly gains her composure and looks down at Alice, offering her a shy smile, "Sorry." Alice waves it off and skips towards Jane's bed, clapping her hands. "Well, go on! Try it on!"

Jane bites her bottom lip and begins to carefully unwrapping the silver bow off the box. Hot air escapes her mouth as she lifts the lid off. She gently sets the box down on her table and pulls the dress out, causing a gasp to escape her lips.

It is a silk, royal purple dress. The sides have long sleeves, wrapped in a soft, black lace. Her eyes widened as she stares at the dress in front of her. "Oh my god, Alice," she looks up at Alice in disbelief and smiles. "Jesus! Thank you so much!" Jane turns and wraps her arms around Alice. They embrace each other. "Well, what are you waiting for? Take a seat! We still have to do your hair and makeup," Alice exclaims.

FIN