Revelation

JACOB'S HOUSE"Hey, Bella," Billy Black greets his son's girlfriend with a smile

JACOB'S HOUSE
"Hey, Bella," Billy Black greets his son's girlfriend with a smile. "Hey," Bella replies, waving with a smile. Him and Charlie sit on the couch, watching an international football game. Spain VS Brazil.

"What's going on," Jacob cuts to the chase. He refers to Jane's absence. He thinks the Cullens might have already turned her into one of their own. "Well, Jane just called him," Billy tells his son. At that Bella steps in. "You finally heard from her," she asks her father.

"Yeah. Well, they're extending their trip. Seems she caught a bug. They wanna wait til she feels better before they travel," Charlie replies, taking a swing from his cold beer. "She's sick," Jacob asks, still suspicious.

"Yeah. She told me not to worry, but she sounded.. I don't know, off," Charlie answers, also worried. Bella and Jacob share a knowing look. "She'll be okay, Charlie. Come on. Let's eat. Jacob, let it go," Billy tells him, heading into the kitchen.

CULLEN'S HOUSE
Jacob, Bella, Leah and Seth immediately go to the Cullen's house as soon as they hear Jane is sick. "Is it true," Bella asks, talking about the elephant in the room. "Hello, Bella. How are you," Rosalie sarcastically asks her. "Listen, just give it to us straight," Jacob demands of her.

"Bella? Jake? Is that you," Jane asks from the living room. Jane just finished stepping into the surface after Sylvia took her shift. Jane and her tougher alters, alternate in the body. They take in the pain her pregnancy delivers. They would call the Sin Eater, but it's nothing they can't handle.

"Jane's here," Seth asks, shocked she wouldn't tell them of her whereabouts. "They came home two weeks ago," Rosalie replies, letting them into the living room, though she stays close. "Hey. I'm glad you guys came," Jane greets them with a small smile.

Leah, Seth, Bella and Jake go to walk closer to her, but Rosalie stops them. She stands in front of them with her arms crossed. "Close enough," she warns them, protective as hell. "What's your problem," Bella asks, angry.

"Rose, it's okay. Please, let them in," Jane tells her, her voice horse, but soft. Pained, even. Hesitating, Rosalie finally allows them to come closer. Finally, they get a good look at Jane. Her figure looks thinner than ever, though her stomach has a bit of a bulk. It sits behind a quilt Esme made for her.

The quilt is laced with different colors, representing all of Jane's sixty-four alters. Red is for Scarlet Harlot. Black is for Sylvia. Silver is for Silver Tongue. Dark grey is for Hammerhead. Blue is for Lucy Fugue. They're all of their favorite colors.

Jane's skin color has also changed. Her previously tanned skin is now a sickly shade of pale. Green, even. Her hair sits on top of her head in a matter mess. An I.V clings to her hand as the entire Cullen family stand around her.

Gently, Bella takes a seat near Jane's feet. Leah and Seth sit in front of her, on another couch as Jacob stands. "You look.. terrible," Jacob comments, smiling. Jane turns her head to look at him. "Jacob Black.. Feel free to shove your head up your mother's gaping asshole. Please and thank you," she whispers.