YOU

CULLEN'S GUEST ROOM          Jane's feet kick around the bed as her screaming crescendos

CULLEN'S GUEST ROOM
          Jane's feet kick around the bed as her screaming crescendos. She bolts upright, yelling, "Daddy, stop!" After a moment she was finally able to catch her breath. Jane places a hand over her beating heart, feeling disoriented and confused. Turning, she jumps slightly as she finds Edward sitting on a chair beside her. He was watching over her. "It wasn't a dream," she whispers, confused.

     "Go back to sleep. You've been through a lot," he says softly. His calming voice soothes Jane's nerves. He leans in and pulls the blanket over her arms and chest. "Where's your fam-" Her question was cut short as he replies, "They're downstairs. We're all okay." Weary, she lies back down.

    "Why'd you do it, Edward? Out of guilt," she asks after a moment of silence. "You think I pulled you out because of guilt," he asks, staring at her. Looking down, Jane shrugs her shoulders. "Didn't you?" Suddenly, Edward's pale face hardens. "I went because I thought I really lost you. You can't scare me like that again, Jane." His eyes soften as he looks at her.

      Scoffing, she spins her head to get a good look at him. She's frustrated with his back - and - fourth. "You don't even want me, Edward." He leans in and grabs her by the shoulder. "There is nothing I want more than to be with you, Jane," she's starting to believe him, "but I don't want to complicate things."
They watch each other.

"Then let's simplify it," she whispers after a moment of silence. All of the sudden she leans in. Jane doesn't give Edward time to speak as her lips part, her heart beating against the inside of her chest. Her feet hit the ground as she escapes the comfort of their bed mattress.

Edward watches her as she climbs onto his lap. Her body straddles his as his cold arms snake around her warm waist. Her small hand slips into his hair as she presses him into a kiss. It's hungry and lustful. Her fingertips graze over the side of his face with absolute fondness. Moans could be heard within the room as they taste each other, craving for more. And in that moment, Jacob imprints.

THE RESERVATION

       Bella and Jacob walk along the sand

       Bella and Jacob walk along the sand. Jacob seems distracted, like he wants to say something but can't. Bella's too busy to notice. She looks across the beach. "Gosh, it's so pretty here," she whispers. Jacob watches her in silence. Spinning her head, she comes face to face with him. Then the universe seems to have shifted.