Birth and Transformation

LIVING ROOM"Is that the last of it," Leah asks, referring to the bags of blood for Jane

LIVING ROOM
"Is that the last of it," Leah asks, referring to the bags of blood for Jane. "Jane could deliver as early as tomorrow. If she's going to have any chance at all, she'll need more blood," Carlisle tells them, walking into the room. "And you need to feed. You have to be at your strongest for her. We need to go tonight," Esme replies, worried.

"Carlisle, you're the enemy now. Sam won't hesitate. You will be slaughtered," Jacob warns him. "Emmett will come with us," Esme suggests. "That won't be enough," Leah replies, shaking her head.

"We have no choice. If there's anything we can do to save her, we have to try," Carlisle tells his family. "You'd all risk your lives for her," Leah asks, amazed by their commitment to Jane: "Of course we would. Jane's a part of our family now," Esme replies with a nod.

"Yeah. I can see that. This really is a family. As strong as the one I was born into. I know what I have to do," Jacob replies, patting Leah's back.

All of the sudden, Seth runs into the room. "Jake! They're coming," he exclaims. "I know," Jacob nods his head. "We should phase, Jacob. We can't protect ourselves like this," Leah suggests. "They'll see it as a threat," he replies.

CLEARING NEAR CULLEN'S HOUSE
The wolves meet Sam's pack near the Cullen's house. "We wanna talk. Be easier if we could hear you, too," Leah says, standing in between Seth and Jacob. "This isn't your territory anymore. How's the new family working out," Paul sarcastically asks.

"We, actually, just finished picking out a theme room for the nursery," Leah answers back, just as sarcastic. Quil ignores her comment and looks over at Jacob. "You coming home, Jake," he asks the man who used to be his bestfriend. "Jane is a part of Bella's family. Also my own. So, no. Not until I finish this," he replies.

"What do you mean," Paul asks. Leah turns to Sam's pack. "We want Sam to take back Seth," she says. "What? No way," Seth exclaims. Jacob turns to Sam's pack. "I want him safe. And I want this over. I need Sam to wait until Jane's been separated from... the problem," Jacob adds in. "You mean till she's dead," Paul growls.

"Ease up, Paul," Embry tells his friend. "Then what," Quil asks. "Tell Sam that when the moment comes, Leah and I be the one to destroy it," Jacob announces. "Leah," Seth calls for his sister as Paul holds him back. Leah feels guilt bubbling up inside of her.

"We're the only one who can. They trust us," Jacob adds in. Jacob and his pack distracts Sam's pack so that the Cullen's can get out of their house and hunt.

LIVING ROOM
Jane bops her head back, confused. "Where's Seth," she asks. Leah shoots Jacob a look. "We let him go back to Sam's pack. He's not safe here," Jacob replies. Jane nods, understanding. "Are you okay with him not being here and all," Jane asks Leah.