Meet Karen

HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA

HIGH SCHOOL
CAFETERIA

      Bella carries her tray to an empty table, but looks over at Mike, Angela, Jessica and Eric. Bella takes a breath, then casually joins them. They take note, but keep talking.

    Angela greets Bella, wearing an adoring smile on her lips. Bella waves and takes a seat beside her. "So, hows your cousin? She hasn't been in school for weeks. Jess and I got worried during the weekend."
Jessica cuts in after Angela.

"Yeah. I mean, no offense but she got really weird that day we went to the theaters."

Jane hasn't been to school since Hammerhead took over the body. Charlie allows this since he knows Hammerhead doesn't know anything Jane studied prior to her leaving.

     Bella shakes her head and tells Angela, "she's alright. She just has a fever so my dad's letting her stay home for a bit. Hey, so does any one know anything about the bear killings?" She tries to change the topic.

     Angela notices but smiles and goes along with it. "We actually saw something. It was jet black and huge; on all fours it was still taller than a                 person. A bear maybe. My cousin got sick so she couldn't come along but.." Angela's serious and a little scared. Bella sees that and shivers.

They continue talking about the recent killings in the little town of Forks.

THE SWAN RESIDENCE
The Kitchen

       Bella does her homework in the dining table as Charlie watches a game in the living room. Meanwhile, Hammerhead was upstairs in Jane's room. She was talking to herself.

"I need someone to take cover," she growls, pacing back and fourth. She was starting to lose her sanity.

She hears nothing.

Hammerhead growls and goes to punch the wall when she hear Karen's sweet voice. "I'll take over! It's no problem."

It was either her or no one.

"Fucking Karen," Hammerhead grits her teeth and closes her eyes. She hesitates before she enters The Underworld. She needs to be somewhere familiar. This also gives her to give every one an update on the body and also on the Swans.

Karen takes over the body and takes a deep breath of fresh air. She smiles at no one in particular.

      Karen was one of the latest personalities to show up during Jane's stay in the mental ward. She's 1990s romantic and comedy obsessed woman who also has the ability to force people to love her. Some call it Love Spells. She has a record of short term boyfriends, including Dough, a therapist in Arkham. Other personalities loathe her, especially since she uses her ability and posessiveness to control men.