2: Tiesha And The Meet

The car came to a stop and Motiesha was ushered out. Her bag was thrown at her which she caught effortlessly.

She was led into a very big mansion that was painted in caramel and gold.

When they entered, the smell of all kinds of drugs struck her nose. Some were counting money, others were rolling weed and others were filling guns with bullets. They were on the floor, couch, and dining chairs and even some stood against the walls.

Most of the girls were walking around naked, the ones with dignity had underwear on.

Motiesha sneezed hard.

She hasn't been around weed in a long time, used to help Lowe roll his weed but now, Kiesha does that.

All eyes turned to her and she rolled her own eyes.

"Where boss at?" someone asked.

"Right here."

A shirtless dark chocolate male at least six feet tall appeared. His whole right arm was tattooed, some parts of his neck and pecs were also full of dark drawings and Tiesha gazed at some of the hardest abs she had ever seen.

Her nipples tightened.

He grinned as he assessed her body. She was putting on just a bralette and tight jeans but he definitely wanted to tap it.

"You got me pussy," he said to the guys behind her.

"I ain't no hoe!" Tiesha snapped at him.

"You damn well look like one," he smirked.

"What you want from me?" She asked instead wanting to leave this cloudy house already.

"What you wanna give?"

"Nigga bye." She said and turned around to walk away.

Tiesha heard people gasp, most especially the women. The guys behind her both pointed a gun at her head.

"What the fuck?" She turned back to him.

"You got something of mine." His voice was blank.

"Ain't got no shit."

"Bag," he ordered.

As he said that, one of the guys snatched her bag from her and poured all the contents out.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

He smiled and she noticed something shining near her purse and someone picked it up. It was a ring.

A ruby diamond ring.

Motiesha kept quiet and just picked up her things. She picked up the shirt that fell out and put it over her head. "Imma leave now," she said.

"You going nowhere, Lil mama."

She glared at him. "Time's past 1, how you gon get home?"

"Not your shitty business." She was annoyed. Who the fuck was this nigga?

"Bitch, who the hell you think you be?" Some random girl yelled.

Tiesha looked at her. "Someone better than you in all ways, that ain't no way to give a lap dance. Even with ya naked ass, his print be sleeping." She scowled.