28: Tiesha And The Make Up II

Tiesha woke up late and Ky'Mon was nowhere to be found.

Her body was aching so badly especially in her private area but she managed to stand up from the bed to take a hot shower. After she was done bathing, she put on a short dress with no underwear needing some air down there.

She called Koko to check on Kiesha as she went downstairs to have lunch where Ky'Mon joined her about thirty minutes later.

"How you feeling?" She gave him a nod in reply without looking at him.

"How's your pussy?"

"Good."

"I love your dress."
"Ok."

"Lil mama, what you giving me attitude for?"

"My waist beads."

"I'll get you another."
"So you can just cut them again?"

"Yes," he said without any remorse.

Tiesha licked the chicken bone and threw it at him making him scrunch up his face. "Ew."

"Did you or did you not cum in me?"

"I don't remember," he held a straight face. 

Liar

"And if I did, don't you wanna carry my baby?"

"That's not the point. You did it without my permission."

"So you cool with carrying my child huh?" He smirked. 

The female rolled her eyes and stood up going to drop her plates in the kitchen. He followed her and she caught him staring at her ass. 

"I really love this dress but I ain't comfortable with you wearing it around like this. I don't want niggas looking at your ass the way I do."

"How do you look at my ass?" She turned to him. 

"Like I wanna eat it," he licked his lips then grabbed a handful of her ass.

"And squeeze it-fuck it's so soft," he pressed hard.

"And tap it," he smacked her ass making her jump a little.

"And fuck it." He turned her around and bent her over the kitchen sink raising her dress then proceeded to undo his belt but she quickly stood up. Tiesha pulled her dress down and he frowned.

"I'm not having sex in your public kitchen."

"Fine." He carried her over his shoulders and walked to his room.

"Put me the fuck down!" She screamed while hitting his back but he just smacked her ass and she smacked his in return. He slapped hers even harder and she kept quiet.

When they got to the room, he dropped her on the bed.

"Fuck you!"

"You did last night, Lil mama."

She threw a pillow at him and he dodged, laughing loudly. "What's making you cranky, Lil Mama?"