29: Tiesha And The Make Up III

❄TIESHA❄

I went straight to sleep.

I didn't know when Ky'Mon pulled out of me and went to the trap. I was still asleep when he came back in the night.

"Lil mama, wake up. You gotta eat something".

He tapped my ass lightly. I groaned and tried to cover my head with the duvet.

"Nah, get your ass up. You been sleeping all day".

He pulled the duvet off me and the cold air hit me. I shivered but still didn't open my eyes.

"Dick a girl so good and she gon sleep all day".

That got me to open my eyes.

He chuckled and i stood up from bed in anger. I hadn't even taken a step before i fell down. He rushed over to me and knelt down.

"You okay?".

"You broke my back", i groaned as i felt my lower back.

He didn't actually break it, i was exaggerating but my back was hurting like shii.

"And i can't feel my legs".

"Damn, i did you bad", he smiled.

I wanted to bite his head off. What the fuck was he feeling like?. I glared at him hard. He wasn't even wearing a shirt.

He helped me back into bed and went into the bathroom. He came back minutes later and sat beside me.

"Ion think you can make it to work on monday, your pussy gon be aching fora while". 

"I have to go to Lowe's house tomorrow, can you drop me there?".

He nodded.
"But imma pick you by 9pm".

He carried me bridal style into the bathroom and gently placed me in the tub then he sat at the edge.

I sighed in content as he watched me. 
"You need to meet my sisters", he said suddenly.

"Why?".

"Cos Wifey always meets family".

"Ky'Mon-".
"Nah, don't start that shit Tiesha. I can give you everything and anything you want, the sex is fucking good so what's stopping you huh?".

"It's not like that".

"Then it's like what?".
"I just don't think i wanna date anybody for now".

He stared at me.
"So you only after my dick huh cos i know it ain't for the money".

"No", I frowned.

"Then what?, why you gotta lead a niqqa on tho?. This don't make sense".

"Ky'Mon, I d-", i tried to touch him but he stood up. 

"Finish up, i got something to do", his voice was cold. 

Then he walked out and slammed the door hard. I winced at the loud bang and sighed deeply.

How do i tell him i don't want to end up with a thugking?.

After the death of my parents, I realized I don't want my own children to lose their parents too. Ky'Mon is the biggest thugking around and I'm sure people are after his life. I don't want my kids to be fatherless.

But i really like Ky'Mon.

I really really like him. 

When i finished bathing, i wrapped a towel around me and went into the room. Ky'Mon was on the bed typing on his laptop.

He didn't even look at me when i came in. I went to his side of the bed and sat down at the edge.

"Bae", i called.

No reply.

"Bae cmon", i rubbed his leg slowly.

Still no reply.

I moved closer to him and tried to kiss him. He avoided my kiss and continued typing.

"Boo", i pouted and his phone rang.

He dropped his laptop on the bed and took his phone then stood up from the bed and went to the window.

"Sup", he said into his phone with his back turned to me.

I hugged him from behind and kissed his back. He turned to me and tried to push me away but i just kissed his cheek.

Then i placed my hand on his jeans and started to rub his dick slowly.

He looked at me but didn't stop me so i unfastened his belt and undid his zip.

"Nah, don't let him use the new shipment, rent out the old guns", he was looking at me but didn't do anything.

I dragged his jeans and boxers down. I knelt down then grabbed his dick. He kissed his teeth and looked down at me.

I rubbed his dick slowly as i wet my lips then i licked round the tip and i felt him suck in some air.

He licked his lips and stared at me. I took his dick in my mouth and he hissed.

"Fuck", he groaned. 

Ky'Mon jerked his hips forward as i bob my head on his dick.

"Refer it to Zyante, he knows what to do", he was still on the call. 

Ky'Mon loosened my towel and grabbed one of my boobs. I grabbed his balls and fondled them lightly.

Slowly, i removed his dick from my mouth. I licked his balls then dripped spit on the tip of his dick and sucked hard.

"Holy shit".

I sucked till my cheeks were hurting so i placed his dick between my boobs. I rubbed my boobs against his dick as i sucked the tip and he threw his head backwards.

"Hmmn hm", Ky'Mon said into the phone. 

After a while, i put his dick back in my mouth and he grabbed my head pushing all his dick into my mouth.

I deepthroated his dick as i grabbed his hips. 

"Aw shit, I'm gonna nut", he whispered.

I looked at his face and fondled his balls gently. Then i felt Ky'Mon load hit the back of my throat.

"Mind your fucking business, Stone!", he yelled then groaned.

Ky'Mon's dick and cum was choking me. I tried to pull his dick out of my mouth but he grabbed my head and forced his dick back into my mouth.

Saliva and cum was dripping from the corners of my mouth and unto my boobs. I swallowed as much as I could.

He removed his dick from my mouth and i coughed. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and looked up at him.

"Lick it clean", he mouthed.

I nodded and took his dick in my hand then i swiped with my tongue from his balls to the tip. I repeated it until his dick was clean.

Then i helped him put on boxers and jeans back on. I went into the bathroom to clean up.

When i came back, Ky'Mon was already off the phone and was looking into his wardrobe.

He turned around when i hugged him from behind. He stared at me and i bit my lower lip.

"You still mad?", I asked quietly.

"Get your ass in that bed".

Food was temporarily forgotten.

Lol, I'm still going with the flow.