18: Tiesha And The Moment

After work, Ky'Mon took Tiesha to the new house.

She fell in love with it immediately and promised to move in by the weekend. It was evening when she called Kiesha and Koko.

Her sister told her she had ditched lectures to go to a pawn shop with her friends. Apparently, there was something Kiesha wanted and she didn't want it gone.

She sent Tiesha a picture that made her smile. My sister be looking cuuutttee, Tiesha uwued.

She quickly made it her Home screen wallpaper.

Motiesha only hoped her baby sister was being careful as she was sure Lowe had people watching Kiesha

Normally, Lowe would have called Tiesha by now to complain about Kiesha but they were quarreling. Tiesha decided to keep the feud from Kiesha as she didn't want her to be worried.

The two sisters spoke for a long time before Tiesha called Koko. She explained the whole situation to her best friend and asked for advice. "Koko, what should I do? I wanna work for Ky'Mon now but Lowe–"

"Ion know baby, Lowe is really mad?"

"Yeah, nigga is fucking pissed. Advice me Koko."

"OK, so I think–"

"He been yelling," Tiesha sighed in frustration not letting her finish.

"Yeah, I–" Koko began.

"He said he gon eff me up," Tiesha continued.
"He wo–" Koko said again.

"You think I should have gone to him?"
"Th–"

"Ion know, nigga's mad."
"Ba–"

"I just need to talk to him, he just needs to listen."
"D–"

"Thanks Koko, you're a great listener. I love you."

"Glad I could help. Anyways imma go to sleep now," Tiesha could feel Koko rolling her eyes. 

"Sure babe, night."
"Night."

Around ten pm, someone knocked on her door. She opened it and found Ky'Mon at her door holding a bag. "Dafuck?" She frowned.

Ky'mon stepped in and dropped the bag in the chair as she locked the door. He took off his sneakers then grabbed her waist and kissed her. "I missed you so fucking much." He said as he kissed her neck. 

"Ky'Mon, what are you doing here?"

"I just said it. Imma drive you to work tomorrow, lemme pick out your dress."

"You can't just come here, I ain't your godammn wife."

"Then marry me." He looked at her.

"You can't just ask me to marry you."