50: Tiesha And The Therapy II

❄TIESHA❄

It was a Wednesday morning and Ky'Mon was forcing me to go see this Mrs Arya.

I didn't wanna talk about it, Koko doesn't even know and he's forcing me to talk to some stranger.

So here i was in her office looking at my feet as she stared at me.

"Mrs Bells", she began.

"I don't want to talk about it", i replied immediately.

"Why?".
"If you ignore a problem, it'll go away".

The woman laughed softly.
"Not this problem, Mrs B-. Can i call you Tiesha?".

I nodded.
"Well, you can call me Preya. Talk to me Tiesha, it's just you and i".

"Uhm i need to use the restroom", i stood up not waiting for her to reply.

I got to the restroom and locked the door. Then i went to the sink and stood in front of the mirror.

Then i cried.

Everything i couldn't say, i let it out through tears. 

Then someone knocked on the door. 

I quickly cleaned myself and went out. Then i took my bag and went home with Koko. Thankfully, she didn't ask me anything.

Friday came and i had to go back to that dreadful place.

This time, she offered to let Koko in so I'd be able to talk but she was wrong.

I can't talk with Koko there, i won't be able to.

Then Monday came. Still nothing.

But Ky'Mon was trying his best. He tried to make me feel comfortable.

Ky'Mon has a high libido but if he was horny, he didn't show it. 

He let me do things at my own pace even if he can be pushy. He dedicated most if not all of his time to me.

Always asking if i need something or if I'm okay.

I went again on Wednesday even though i didn't want to go.

It felt like i was just wasting time and money. 

"When people say time heals, i do not believe that Tiesha. You're never going to heal if you don't let go. Be very honest with me, how would you feel if your husband or best friend or someone close was also acting like this?".

"I would want them to open up".
I couldn't imagine Koko or Ky'Mon suffering as i was. Still is. 

"Because you want to help them right?".
I nodded.

"And because you love them".
I nodded again.

"And you know they also love you?".
I nodded and bit my lower lip. 

"So put yourself in their shoes. How do you think they feel knowing you're like this?. If you don't want to do it for yourself, do it for them, your daughter".