26: Tiesha And The Date

Zane 👆

She decided to go.

No, she was not stupid, she was aware he tried to kill her once so she wasn't going alone.

Besides, Lowe won't even let her go alone. Tiesha almost killed him anyway but Koko was quick to stop it. She did bite him on his shoulder though.

The olive tree was at the back of an old woman's house secluded from the whole world. Tiesha didn't even know if the old woman still lived there as she hadn't been there in years.

As she approached the tree, she saw a figure standing there eyeing her. When she neared him, he smiled and tried to hug her but she jumped back.

He was wearing faded jeans, sneakers, and a Star Wars shirt with a Gucci jacket. He's grown a lot since she last saw him.

"Naw princess, don't be like that. I haven't seen you in years."

"You tried to kill me, Jubril." She glared at him.

He scoffed. "You think Imma try to kill my girl? my first love? No, I was trying to kill the bitchass nigga."

"I could have died!"
"Calm down girl, I knew you weren't going to die."

"Really?" She mocked and he nodded.

"Psychopath," she sneered at him and he chuckled. "You made me this way, princess," he pointed to himself.

"I didn't."

"You know I didn't and I still don't like other niggas looking at you," he eyed her body as he said that. "You've filled out, princess." He licked his lips and rubbed his palms together.

"I was just fourteen, Jubril and you killed him."

"I was nineteen, Princess and he threatened to fuck you."

"Don't mean you should kill him!"

"Don't scream, you gonna wake the old lady up. Remember how we used to sneak here huh cos our parents won't let us be?"

"Yeah, I now understand why my parents didn't want me with you." She agreed.

"We had our first kiss here." He continued like she didn't even just say something. "And this was the place you let me touch your boobs for the first time, against this tree," he caressed the trunk of the tree.

"Is that why you called me? To remind me of things I forgot."

"Then I grabbed your boobs and you grabbed my dick."

"I'm done." Tiesha turned around to walk away but Zane grabbed her hand. "The night hasn't even started baby girl." He back-hugged her.

"Jubril please, stop this."

"I love it when you beg," he grabbed her waist.

"Stop it," she squirmed under his iron grip.

"I love it when you moan my name, I miss it so much, that beautiful mouth around my dick. I taught you how to suck, Ky'Mon must be enjoying it. You should give me a thank you gift."