55: Tiesha And The Advice

❄TIESHA❄

I didn't leave though.

If i was being honest with myself, me leaving won't solve anything. I already have a child for him, there's already something holding us together.

But i still wasn't very comfortable with the killings. It's even worse that Ky'Mon feels no guilt.

Yes, he did it for me but still.

Ky'Mon didn't come back home after that night.

I knew what he was doing. He was testing me to see if i would go with Honey and no matter how stubborn i am, I'm not stubborn enough to dare him. 

It's been two days. He hasn't called me and i also didn't bother to call him.

Isacc was always around Honey which made me realize he was reporting back to Ky'Mon.

I sighed and called Issac then gave Esther to him. I was feeling very dizzy and tired and i knew Esther was too hyperactive to let me sleep.

Ky'Mon didn't wanna get her a nanny, he said he don't trust them hood bitches. Besides, it's not like I'm doing anything.

I checked the time and saw it was past two. I set the alarm for five pm. 

Isaac kept coming to me with Honey in his arms. He noticed me feeling down and frowned.

"Queen, you need to see a doc, you don't look well".

I shook my head and waved my hand in dismissal.

"You sure cos y-".

"I'm fine, just a bit tired", i played with Honey before handing her back to Issac.

Then i went back to sleep.

When i woke up later, it was already nine pm. My head was feeling very heavy and i was burning up.

I groaned in pain as i panted heavily. I stood up, holding my phone and went into the bathroom. I watched the bathtub as it filled with water then sat in.

My body relaxed and i closed my eyes in satisfaction.

After a while, i dialed Koko's number.

Then i explained everything to her. 

Koko sighed.
"Tiesha, i got one question for you".

"Yeah?".

"GIRL, WHAT IS THE  COLOR OF YOUR PROBLEM?", she yelled. 

I flinched and almost dropped my phone into the water, my eardrum pounding.

"Koko what the fuck?".

"What exactly did he do wrong huh?, he killed that guy, so what?. One way or the other,  we're killing someone".

"How can you say that?", i frowned.

"Take for example, Lowe kills and i don't have one problem with it cos i know he don't kill innocents. That guy Ky'Mon killed fucking raped you and he's avenging for you. Are you stupid?!. If you leave his house, don't ever talk to me again".

"Seriously?", i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah cos he's a good niqqa. The niqqas out here just want pussy. Ky'Mon is loyal and caring, what else you looking for huh?. You leave him, what makes you think you'll get a better niqqa?".