39: Tiesha And The Breastfeeding

❄TIESHA❄

Esther was six months old. 

I was sitting in bed in my underwear and Ky'Mon's big T-shirt and scrolling through instagram.

Ky'Mon was beside me working on his laptop as Esther played with her blanket between us.

Very soon, she began to cry pushing the blanket away. 

"Drop that phone and feed my child Tiesha, you got the milk there. You wanna sell it?".

I rolled my eyes and picked her up, then i pulled the shirt up.

She closed her eyes and scrunched her face as she rubbed her mouth all over my boob, searching for the nipple.

I placed the nipple in her mouth and her face relaxed.

"Just three more months for you", i said to Esther and Ky'Mon looked at me.

"The fuck you mean?".

"I ain't breastfeeding anymore after she clocks nine months".

Ky'Mon chuckled.
"You tripping, Lil mama".

"I ain't".

"Nah you tripping cos you gon breastfeed my child for two years straight".

"Stop playing with me, Ky'Mon. Ion have time for that".

"Why?, what you doing or you planning on having another baby so soon cos then imma understand why you wanna breastfeed for nine months".

I ignored him and just changed the topic as he went back to typing.
"How you coping at work?".

He nodded.
"Isaac is good. I miss office pussy tho".

"Yeah I know", i looked down at Esther who was already dozing off.

"When you gonna do your hair?", Ky'Mon asked pulling a strand.

"Today, i got someone coming in for home service".

I rested my back on the headboard and pulled my nipple out of her mouth which made her frown then i placed her on my lap face down so i could burp her but sis was already in dreamland.

She looked so cute so i took a picture right away.

My boob started to hurt so i placed her on the bed and went into the bathroom

I massaged the boob she just finished sucking and began to the squeeze the other, letting the milk drip in the toilet bowl.